Fairly new to the Witcher series

+
Fairly new to the Witcher series

I do own both Witcher 1 and 2 (2 for both PC and I got it free from XBox monthly), I have not played the 2nd one, and did play some of the 1st one. Now with that said, I read a brief intro published by a popular gaming site to get the gist of the story. I have been following Witcher 3 and do plan to fully play the 1st one one day, and the 2nd as well.

However with that said, GREAT JOB. I don't feel so lost in this game, as it does a great job communicating what's going on even though I didn't fully experience the prequels. The graphics are beautiful on PC, it runs great, the quests are interesting, and I was surprised to see FREE DLC on day one and even more promised!

You are one heck of a team and this game is amazing, I am sure it will win many awards this year. You even have me pondering choices (like to take a quest reward or not, etc..) and I love that about this game. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty and it does not feel cheap whatsoever but actually more of a challenge instead of cheesy -- which is exactly what it should be. So thanks Devs, this game is amazing so far and it seems to keep getting better!

Agreed. Despite the naysayers nitpicking and finding everything they can to hate about it, I think the game is effing fantastic. I've put seven hours in already and I've loved every minute.

Agreed. Despite the naysayers nitpicking and finding everything they can to hate about it, I think the game is effing fantastic. I've put seven hours in already and I've loved every minute.

On forums and social media there will always be some people complaining because of some issue (regardless of the game). If I find bugs, etc.. I definitely want to let the Devs know, but there is no denying this is an amazing game and it's being praised by even the most picky of game review sites.

On forums and social media there will always be some people complaining because of some issue (regardless of the game). If I find bugs, etc.. I definitely want to let the Devs know, but there is no denying this is an amazing game and it's being praised by even the most picky of game review sites.

Oh I agree. Legitimate criticism is worth bringing to the devs' attention, and these forums are definitely better about it than elsewhere. I was more talking about the Steam forums. (Seriously, spend five seconds over there. Or don't if you care about your mental health. It's literally got people calling Witcher 3 the worst PC port ever because of the downgrade.)

Oh I agree. Legitimate criticism is worth bringing to the devs' attention, and these forums are definitely better about it than elsewhere. I was more talking about the Steam forums. (Seriously, spend five seconds over there. Or don't if you care about your mental health. It's literally got people calling Witcher 3 the worst PC port ever because of the downgrade.)

Ya loll the forums will always fill up with naysayers over there with any little hiccup. However, a quick glance around the web and talking with other friends whose opinions I trust on games, this game is definitely a success. My Facebook feed has blown up with people posting about the game (in positive ways).

Not to mention, this game hooked me right away and I am enjoying every moment of it.

Top Bottom