Wild at Heart

+
Wild at Heart

I run into a problem while trying to complete the sidequest Wild at Heart. As soon as i fight the werewolf and bring him down to half health, he simply starts to regenerate all damage. if i try to deal more damage in the process he heals that aswell. im playing on blood and broken bones so i suspect the werewolf has a weakness like a potion, but in my bestarium there is nothing about a werewolf and in my alchemy panel i see nothing that could help me against a werewolf. any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

I run into a problem while trying to complete the sidequest Wild at Heart. As soon as i fight the werewolf and bring him down to half health, he simply starts to regenerate all damage. if i try to deal more damage in the process he heals that aswell. im playing on blood and broken bones so i suspect the werewolf has a weakness like a potion, but in my bestarium there is nothing about a werewolf and in my alchemy panel i see nothing that could help me against a werewolf. any ideas? Thanks in advance :)

he's weak to cursed oil. Works like a charm on him.

I'm having the same problem. Used everything but the cursed oil. It does seem like he regenerates much faster than he should( sometimes he doesn't take any damage). Or I could just suck at fighting werewolfs

Check your bestiary. It shows you what weaknesses creatures have. In case of the werewolf thats silver(theres a specific bomb for that) which stops regeneration and igni which deals alot of fire damage. Oils do also help and the temporary buff from sharpening your weapons is nice aswell, especially on the high difficulties. If, despite using all that, you still cant beat him, then go do something else and come back later. He wont run away.

I can't find the recipe/manuscript for Cursed Oil either. Didn't do the "On death's bed" quest. I hope there's another way of getting that recipe. Can't find any vendors who sell it.

have you checked inside the cabin at the werewolf location ? (not the cave) I think it was there. (not 100% sure about it)

Any idea why the chest in the alcove in the Werewolf's lair is unlootable? Seems a bit odd to have such an ornate, sturdy chest hidden in there with absolutely no purpose...

i had the same problem.. then i used the Axii sign and it stunned him. that should allow you to do enough DPS to bring it down even with regen.

This quest is extremely frustrating to me. After "beating" him and triggering the cutscene, the fight resumed and threw me off because he attacks the SPLIT SECOND the screen loads, before you even have time to dodge. No autosave either, so have fun completing a frustrating fight again. BS quest.

Button-mash on him, don't dance around his attacks or he'll regenerate quicker than you can deal damage. Use cursed oil on your sword and take attack and defense buffs like Swallow and Thunderbolt. If you button-mash you can kill him quicker than he can kill you and even interrupt his attacks.

I had the same problem as OP then i decided maybe i was doing the quest earlier than i was supposed to , it was a lvl 7 quest and i was lvl 4......so i lvled up , came back and killed the werewolf with ease.

Yeah I am having a similiar issue, I started this quest and got the werewolf when I was only like level 3 or 4 and couldnt beat him got him down like halfway but he was dealing too much damage. I just came back now to do the quest and when I go to fight him he is instantly healing like 53 damage from ever hit like ever half second. Pretty sure its bugged as he isn't running back to heal hes just healing everywhere.

I'm gunna use the bomb method and hopefully that stops regen as a workaround until it is fixed.

Top Bottom