Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
ehhh...what a day...Talked to the boss after yesterday incident...well, good thing next week is my last...
He left me a souvenir...to remind me, i wasted 3X times more material for the Antennas..

Well...at least it is in the past now...and we are done with it.
One more week...and no i didn't get fired...
But i came for the company, anyone would like to join for a drink...on me this time...after all, i promised it and i keep my word.

Attachments

• IMG_20150521_202010.jpg
    IMG_20150521_202010.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 38
Well...at least it is in the past now...and we are done with it.
One more week...and no i didn't get fired...
But i came for the company, anyone would like to join for a drink...on me this time...after all, i promised it and i keep my word.

Yeah, good when it is over :)
So, I want a drink, I am here.

Seems I'm not the only one trembling only by the thought of it ...

No, you are not. It is horrible.

You were fast than me, I have seen that. Point for you.

It makes no difference.
Take your pick

Eh, tomorrow is the day i present the project the final "final"...then i can relax for the weekend, because i won't have to come over to college anymore.
Sweet freedom...for a 2 weeks :p

So, I spend more than 20 hours in the game and I started to love it more than the first game. For some reason I lost 3-4 hours of game time from the gameplay counter in Galaxy, I needed to kill the running game, because when I exited, the music is not stopped playing and I cannot run the game.
I started to use Sweetfx which is removes the filter from the game, It looks better, the colors are more natural.
View attachment 14626
Some Killing Monsters atmosphere... We need that topic though.

Today my better e cigar's battery died, I suspected that it will happen, I heard before that it might happen, so I had to bought a new one. This time, I choosed the iStick 20W by Eleaf. I should have buy this in the first place, I am such a dupe.

Attachments

• witcher3_2015-05-21_19-08-21-43_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    witcher3_2015-05-21_19-08-21-43_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Take your pick

Eh, tomorrow is the day i present the project the final "final"...then i can relax for the weekend, because i won't have to come over to college anymore.
Sweet freedom...for a 2 weeks :p

Woah, nice selection there. I'll take the Tequila Sunrise.

Great to hear that. What will you do over the weekend? Anything planned?

@AutumnalWanderer I have read a lot about SweetFX. I must see the game for myself though before I can decide if I want to use it or not.

Great to hear that. What will you do over the weekend? Anything planned?

Few things in mind, but nothing really that special...
Driving to the beach, relax for few hours, come back start packing for the military...and when there's a really free time...continuing my story line....almost done with act one, might be done with it at the end of Sunday, last but not least...come over here, and enjoy a good company as always.

What about you? Got anything planned? Or just going on in general...

---------- Updated at 11:22 PM ----------

Oh well, unfortunately i must take my leave once again earlier than wanted...Gotta sleep well before the presentation...
Have a good one everyone!

I didn t spoil anything, fellow hairy bear visitors :p
Even though... i set spoiler tags... its all your own fault
if you open them :p :p

Besides it is nothing special, just the explaining WHY reds are mean :D

Wolfsblvt;1685944 [MENTION=2003999 said:
AutumnalWanderer[/MENTION] I have read a lot about SweetFX. I must see the game for myself though before I can decide if I want to use it or not.

Well the game by itself withouth tweak is stunning, this Sweetfx just gives more natural look to the game this is why I choosed which I did. I belive it is made by one of us. I will link the topic to you, if you need it :).

Well the game by itself withouth tweak is stunning, this Sweetfx just gives more natural look to the game this is why I choosed which I did. I belive it is made by one of us. I will link the topic to you, if you need it :).

Nah, as I've said, I have already read much about this :D
I see that some screenshots look nicer, but I am not sure if it will improve the whole game. That I will look by myself.

I see graphics talk has made its way even here :p Sooo...Gwent is amazing. I think I might have become addicted, I playagainst random merchants all the time. Is this what Hearthstone players feel? Also, f*ck monster decks. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom