mfc110.dll being nnnnnewr on my machine

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
mfc110.dll being nnnnnewr on my machine

Hello.
I bought Witcher 3 today. installed it and get a missing dll file error. Now heres the funnny part orpart i dont understand, The file is on my system. And when i dl the missing file. I then get a msg the the file on my system is newer then the one i downloaded. Did i just by a game i cannot run. And my system is a ROG G20 By asus.. Thanks for any help that is given, and sorry if this has been asked before.

After playing the phone hop thing with micro soft for 2 days now and no answer yet. I'll as here for some help again.is there any problems downgrading visual studio 2013 to visual studio 2012. I just bought this machine 2 weeks ago. And do not want to do something wrong as this machine is an asus I-7 machine.

I know it too late to reply but everyone might be looking for the fix to it. So, I decided to put in myself and share with you tip to fix mfc110.dll. There are certainly different methods to fix as the fix varies as per the version. You need to try getting the Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 4 based on the version you use hence this might work.

And with that we can close the thread :)
Fortunately, that problem hasn‘t been an issue for quite some time now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom