[Bug] Geralt becomes soaking wet whenever paused

+
[Bug] Geralt becomes soaking wet whenever paused

Kind of a weird bug and not really a huge problem, but Geralt instantly becomes soaking wet whenever I pause the game. It sometimes affects NPCs too. Playing on PS4 with version 1.01.

Hey Talby thank you for your report. The issue is well known and we are working on it : )

Hi GingerNaTT. We are 5 patches into the game now and this bug has still not been addressed.

Can you confirm - will this bug be finally fixed in the next patch??

Last edited:
I don't know if iám hijacking the thread with my comment, if i do please replace my post.

But since the xp glitch, i am reading and posting on this forum (about a weak when the xp bug hit me)
And i really find the communication from CDPR very bad.

Almost everything what is reported, there is the above reply.... and no official statements about the worsening of the game, since patch 1.04 for ps4.
If the issue is well know, why isn't it fixed after 5 (pc) patches.

I really think it is absurd, that there are 5 patches since the launch.
The game already got delayed for months, and on the 19th of may, it was not polished.

I really can live with some bugs, but there were/are to many gamebreaking bugs in this game, there really are.
And it is very sad to see it happen, and read all the complaints.
I really love this game, never played a CDPR game before, and was very happy with everything on launch, the retail version, 16 dlc's, well priced expansion pass.
Really got sucked into the game, and played it for hours and hours, still playing, but with much less fun since the xp bug, and knowing what the problem was.
Now i am checking my quest log to see, and guess if i'm getting xp for a certain quest. Really takes me out of the immersion.

I purchased the expansion pass in advance to support CDPR, but after the whole xp glitch debacle, i contacted Sony to refund it in any way(it failed :(...)

I really love the game, the world, the characters, and am sad to see all the faults with it.

Top Bottom