Storage space for Geralt. (possible spoilers)

+
Storage space for Geralt. (possible spoilers)

I was just curious if throughout Geralts travels if the option to store aquired items, such as upgradeable set pieces, will be able to be stored to free inventory room? If not I think it would be a good idea to include it as dlc in the future. Perhaps the player could purchase a house in a city or in the country with storage rooms, herb gardens, crafting/enhancement area, a stable for Roach, etc.

You get better saddle bags i have found ones that add 70 lbs weight to your carrying capacity but there is no storage besides Roach. But it appears that as you advance through the story you can get better saddle bags to carry more with.

Unfortunately there is no storage in the game that I'm aware of, only bigger saddlebags (Max of +100, I believe). At that point you're forced to discard, sell or dismantle your items to avoid becoming overburdened.

I dont understand why they did not keep the innkeeper/storage chest mechanic from the first game. Witcher 2 didn't have it either, until a later patch.

I want a storage too. Maybe you can buy storage slot from the banker, or whatever. Atleast some place we can go to drop off or pick upp items. A box at the bank seems fine to me, it doesn't travel with you so it's no magical chest or nothing.

I figured you would get more space with the saddlebags, I'm sitting at 90, but I can't find anymore bags yet. I'll just progress further and see if I can find more horse races besides the 3 I have done to get more room. It would be nice since I'm going after the set items.

As has been said many times before, just drop your gear somewhere memorable and it'll be there next time you return. It's not an ideal solution, but if you really must hoard stuff it's the only option.

As has been said many times before, just drop your gear somewhere memorable and it'll be there next time you return. It's not an ideal solution, but if you really must hoard stuff it's the only option.

It also has been stated before that you shouldn't do that, since items do vanish...

sadly this is something often requested (since launch... so not long) for future DLC or patches to add some type of storage for us. Currently I have seen the location for a 100LB Zerrikanian saddlebag which also is said to be able to upgrade. Other than you will be out of luck or taking your fate into your hands by leaving it on the ground.

I think in Novigrad you can buy zerrikanian saddle bags that add 100 weight from a certain dealer that works for a certain king of poor people.

Top Bottom