New to the forum and would like to congratulate CDPR on an AMAZING game!

+
New to the forum and would like to congratulate CDPR on an AMAZING game!

Witcher 3 is an incredible achievement. I love the graphics (even on PS4). The side quests are more interesting than the main quests in other RPG's yes I'm looking at you Skyrim and the main quest is fantastic too.

This is the game that all new RPG's will be compared to it has incredible storytelling, excellent voice overs and a living breathing open world full of things to marvel at and enjoy. It saddens me a little to see the longest thread on here is people complaining about the graphics. This is the world we live in folks, it sucks but there it is.

Anyway, thank you CDPR for delivering a seminal RPG experience you have absolutely nailed it and yes it has a few flaws but I know you'll continue to improve it and fine tune it till the very last clown desperate for things to moan about has no choice other than to finally STFU!

Im not sure why people are complaining about these graphics :/ But i agree with you, this game has great quests. The only issue i have with the side quests or contracts are they seem a bit repetitive with the "Search for tracks using your senses" thing but its still fun.

Agree with OP 100%, great game...best RPG I've played, and I've been a PC gamer since '90. Very very good work with putting this title together, very pleased. No idea why people gripe about the graphics either, I think they are fairly spectacular - although I'm running at ultra high, all post processing on except DoF and no HairWorks. Only had one problem since day one, which was the game locking while viewing inventory, but that is it. Just wish you could sit down at on a chair, and chill while waiting for your contact at the bars.Anyhow, I'm lovin' it!DrDetroit

---------- Updated at 10:54 PM ----------

OT - Sorry about the wall of text guy, not sure why I can't add paragraphs nor edit my posts.

Top Bottom