HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a crash for Ciri.
Strange that noone mentioned her:

Attachments

• love.jpg
    love.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 2,740
Last edited:
I select put in a bathrobe but I expected they would allow you to be naked as fan-service, interesting...
I love Ciri, hope we'll get one day a game where she is the center of the plot (and you play as her for most/all of it). certainly lots of things to explore about her. (not talking about nudes, come on guys!)

I put on the towel to ;) , but you can walk back change and walk in the sauna again ;)

Ciri is wounded there, so the bandage is covering here beautifull body :p
MEAN REDS ARE MEAN :p :p
Yeah i know, i am a bad bad father *smirk*

The herbalist in White Orchard. I was very disappointed that the sexual tension between her and Geralt never led to anything. Idea for a DLC perhaps?

It doesn't?? I still have to go back and see how that sick kid is. She has an amazing backside. (Herbalist, NOT sick kid)

Yeah, I find it odd that no one except mindw0rk2 has talked about Priscilla / Callnonetta. She is the best looking of the lot and her voice is divine.

Even though I always choose Geralt to be with Yennefer (because I'm a fan of the books), I think the Triss model is the most beautiful of the sorceresses in the game.

Was a bit disappointed I could not find an option to have a fling with Cerys, and that her dialogue didn't at least acknowledge I was all the way on the Triss route.

A bit young but I was also disapointed that nothing happened with the Van Attre twins. C'mon you must have thought about it! "Hey she's really fun, strong, cute... oh my god AND she's got a twin sister???"

Maybe we'll meet again in Toussaint :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom