HOTTEST WITCHER 3 GIRL: Yennefer vs Triss vs Ciri vs ???

+

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yennefer = 1
Triss = 0
Ciri = 0
Other: (specify)

As you can see I vote Yen. For sure Geralt himself would agree LOL :)

Hottest in what way? Total package(including brains/personality) or purely the looks?

Anyway, I vote Triss regardless. +1 for the fiery redhead.

Also can't you make it a poll? ;)

Last edited:
Choosing is so difficult, Triss is a redhead so she would instantly get my vote, but Yennefer is so beautiful and Ciri such a badass !

Damn life choices are difficult.

IF I would vote from Geralts perspective, I'd say Yen. Obviously, since she is also my type of personality and since the connection they have in the books is undeniably strong (and since Ciri is not in question due to being his daugther and all).

If I would vote from my personal POV though I'd go with Ciri. Ashen Blond hair, looks badass, mad sword skills, magical powers, fast and acrobatic, strong-willed and those green eyes.... Yeah she might not be the definition of "hot" or "sexy" but I think she is the most attractive one all things combined (from my own perspective, not role-playing as Geralt).

Black hair, blue eyes (okay, purple, but close enough), slightly bitchy personality = I'm in love.

I really do think you should've included Keira in that poll, though.

Yenn. keira was cool but the bitch attacked me so I had to kill her, dropped good loot tho, lol

The first woman that caused an impression on me was Tomira, the herbalist at White Orchid.
She has the surprise factor at her side. I don't know why, but I was waiting an elder.

Personally none in the game have so far peaked my Geralts interest. Maybe because I like blondes myself and haven't yet seen any so far :/

Astrid's Grandmother from the Sauna in Skellige!!! Those boobs seem to defy gravity and have a mind of their own! These things were literally hitting her in the face in my cut scene lol. I hope some sarcasm is being sensed here. I infact don't find her attractive. :)

I've just started the game but the Herbalist chick in White Orchard has a lovely ass with those tight pants :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom