CDPR debs are NOT addressing the REAL Problems!!

+
CDPR debs are NOT addressing the REAL Problems!!

CDPR Devs have only addressed the SMALL issues in the latest patch.
Yes those small ting matter like combusting gas clouds, and the gwent stuff BUT at the same time there are many people who can't even play the game due to frame rate issues and the stuttering camera.
Let me make my case… I playing the Witcher 3 this morning I was in the forest on my horse (Roach) and the frame rate was okay (not anything good but it was playable) then it started rain gin and the trees started blowing around and reacting to the weather effects. Thats when my frame rates dip down considerably. Even my girl friend who was watching the game asked what just happened to the game! She isn't even into games nor does she care..but when someone who isn't even playing the game notices a dip that bad its a real issue.
Here is another point I want to make.. after I finished playing the witched 3 this morning and dealing with the horrible frame rate issue sI decided to turn on GTA 5..the difference in frame rate was night and day. GTA runs smooth as butter. no frame rate drops or stuttering camera issues. Even while being chased by the police!
this shows that the PS4 has plenty of power to run the Witcher 3 in a constant 30 Frames per Second BUT for some reason there is more going on under the hood of the actual game engine itself. While I have a ton of respect for CDPR and what they have accomplished it makes it painful to have perfectly good game sitting on my PS4 hard rive ready to be played and explored but I can't play it due to the experience being ruined because of these issues.
At this point I am going to wait for the issues to be fixed which could be weeks or even months which really really sucks :/

yes I am upset and would love to throw around profanities at the debs for releasing the game in such condition BUT that is not productive. instead I would like to hear other peoples perspectives on this issues and their experiences.

Cheers!

Last edited:
I've been a hard-ass, but this takes the cake... Yikes..

You need to be passive-aggressive, mate. You don;t want to downright insult the developers, but make it clear you are not 100% satisfied with the product. The game itself is brilliant. The frames are not. Game is unplayable majority of the time, but don't use so many CAPS LOCKED words to express frustration.

You are right haha. I went back and re wrote my original post because I really do repeat the Devs. its just soooo frusturating

Atleast you guys can still progress in this game, me and tons of people are stuck at Pyres of Novigrad, most of us have done most(if not all) of the sidequests and are lvl 20+ with 70+ hours into the game and STILL on act 1...

They're too busy improving bush textures on PC to care about the version that sold the most copies.

Both Pyres of Novigrad and the load crash with error have been addressed by CDPR and fixes are going to appear in the newest patch they are working on. I am currently trying to get around the load crash issue, but I am not hating, just need to take a breath, go outside, play some real life and wait :p

P.S. The guy above me is the definition of salt.

The game was obviously not ready to be launched but they did it anyways. Is that even legal?? I guess there is no way to really enforce it lol.
I work as a graphic designer and if I sent a project half done to client after they paid me I would get sued!! how do video game companies get away with this crap?!

Top Bottom