PS-4 Patch..nerfed containers?

+
PS-4 Patch..nerfed containers?

So, before the 1.03 patch today, I was getting items out of damn near every container in every room I went into. After the patch, maybe 1 out of 3 containers now hold items. Why make a change like this? I liked finding a TON of items. Really makes me not want to even play now, since money is so hard to get early on.

Go kill all the wolves you can find then go sell their hides at a merchant. Easy to farm for a decent amount of money.

I still want to know why they nerfed containers. Give me a legit reason for doing this so soon after release. It's not like we were rolling in the dough.

---------- Updated at 11:45 PM ----------

Seriously, can I get a dev response to this? I'd love to know why the amount of lootable containers was nerfed. It pisses me off, as it's a totally unnecessary nerf.

I am quite certain they did not "nerf" containers. In the 5 hours I played after the new patch I did not notice this. If anything, to many containers are lootable, containing useless junk.

I am quite certain they did not "nerf" containers. In the 5 hours I played after the new patch I did not notice this. If anything, to many containers are lootable, containing useless junk.

I disagree. It's good to be able to get cash from selling all the stuff.

I disagree. It's good to be able to get cash from selling all the stuff.

Yes I see your point. Yet I make more gold from animal skins, weapons and armours than I do from looting the same alchemy/crafting/dismantling ingredients lol I believe the best loot chests/sacks n whatnot are in more secretive areas, rather than in all the houses in towns.

Still no comment from Devs on this. I'd really like to know if it's just me, or did they reduce the number of lootable containers in 1.03..I started a new game, and it seems there are less containers to get goodies from.

A response from a DEV sure would be nice.

Top Bottom