Thanks for the LAGGY and poor FPS crap of a game!

+
Sorry but with the continuous camera rotating instead of running or rolling you're showing stuttering, not framerate issues.I see no dramatic nor unplayable frame drops during movement, is the stuttering the "real" issue...

i would recommend you to watch it again since i could see it even if i took my glasses off and i cant see shit with them off xD.
no but really all serious watch it again i can spot it from a mile away. and its the problem everyone has when you reach the bog area it stutters and framerate drops like crazy since it has so much fog effect in the area.

and its the same that we have been saying all along.

effects on ps4 is not optimized and it's killing the experince for us.

weather/wind/rain/fire/fog. to many enemies on screen at ones and if you add effects to that it gets even worse.

Last edited:
Sorry but with the continuous camera rotating instead of running or rolling you're showing stuttering, not framerate issues.I see no dramatic nor unplayable frame drops during movement, is the stuttering the "real" issue...

actially the point was to show both issues but nvm. i do plenty of normal running about without panning where you can clearly see the issues.

Maybe i'm not skilled on it but i can't figure how this could be different from any other game on Ps3 or Ps4 so long, sorry...

Maybe i'm not skilled on it but i can't figure how this could be different from any other games on Ps3 or Ps4 so long, sorry...
Well for starters
People that are actually use to making console games

naughty dog ( uncharted, the last of us 60 fps)
Crystal dynamic (tomb raider ps4 edition 60 fps)
Ready at dawn ( The order 1886 30 fps but it stays 30 all the way)

Just to mention a few

mabye you should play some more console games because it sounds like you dont to me.

( no moderator/s this is not a attack on this fellower just so we are clear :) )

I think you fail to understand mate. This was Cd Projekt's first time using the PS4 software to code games. Devs always struggle in the first couple of years. Just look at difference in PS3 games released in the first two years compared to the last two years. Do you see my point?

I think you fail to understand mate. This was Cd Projekt's first time using the PS4 software to code games. Devs always struggle in the first couple of years. Just look at difference in PS3 games released in the first two years compared to the last two years. Do you see my point?

just so we are clear are you talking to you know who or me ? XD

well i know It's the first time CDPR is making a game for the playstation i only responded to Geber Since *he said*

​(i can't figure how this could be different from any other game on Ps3 or Ps4)

and that's my whole point, CDPR dosent know how to do playstation games yet so i gave a example on those who can!

The Differens is experince.

so i know extactly what's going on here ;).

the fps being unplayable isnt the issue. the issue is its un appealing. un satisfactory. immersion breaking. ac unity had a playable frame rate. but it was still shockingly bad. if you are looking for a frame rate that literally stops you playing the game then you are on a completely different page to the rest of us. alot of us are not saying the fps is unplayable from a technical perspective because that would mean its probably running below 10fps which i have seen videos of it doing btw. we are saying that it is literally ruining the "experience" and in many cases affects combat. how would you like it if you paid 50 for a movie and it started running in slow motion for parts of the film ? games are no different in my mind. they are (hopefully) high quality crafted pieces of entertainment that completely immerse you into their world. and as entertainment media goes they are not cheap. they are a high quality visual medium. the key word being "visual" as such as far as i am concerned they should not suffer fom stutters, hitches, fps issues, tearing and anything else that affects visual fidelity.

ps. not an attack. just an opinion ;)

Last edited:
Moderator: This is a TECH SUPPORT thread in a TECH SUPPORT forum.

If you have a genuine request for technical support, or you have useful information to offer in a constructive manner, you are in the right place.

If you just want to rant, you have had your say and may leave now.

I've got a constructive question. When is camera stutter going to be patched?

I wish I knew the answer. The moderators have been asking the same question in private. If we knew, we'd tell you.

Guest 3349340

My game is a 200 hundred euros Collector's Edition plus an SSD drive of the same price buied with the solely purpose of playing this game at his console full potential, plus the official guide, so i'm really not here to joke.
Maybe i can't explain myself, i only hope, as i said, this game doesn't turn to ashes cause an issue we console gamers are used to by years of console gaming, but seems to be unbearable by 10-15 years Pc veteran.
Hope CDPR choose my priority (performance of the 1.02 patch with the quest bugs resolved), because i'm afraid it's a matter of choice and optimization will not come for free, and because all this chit chat about issue have only made clear it's just a matter of individual, personal, subjective priority.
Hope i'm wrong, hope we are wrong.
Will not bother you anymore.

So I just gave you a "Thanks for this post" by mistake. Enjoy ;) We are obviously many who are experiencing issues with framerates and other things that makes this game unplayable. Don`t think the majority are doing this to troll CDProjekts. We are gamers, most of us had big hopes for this game, and of course will not settle for 10-20 fps in some areas. 30 fps should be the absolut lowest a game on a console should ever hit. Well, that is just my opinion at least :)

I wish I knew the answer. The moderators have been asking the same question in private. If we knew, we'd tell you.

hi guy. i dont suppose you know if they are looking at further improving the ps4 fps. mainly in regards to alpha and particle effects ? or maybe even if the team even consider it an issue on ps4?

all the best :)

I'm sure they consider it an issue. It's also the case that making fixes for the consoles is not just a little more time-consuming than for the PC. I can only suggest patience and note that it isn't being ignored.

Moderator: Once again, this thread and this forum are for substantive and constructive discussion only.

You want to cast blame or make accusations, that is neither. Post deleted.

the truth and that the declines continue to frame ruin everything! when there is fighting in a swamp or the rain (and it rains every 5 minutes) there are the shots that make it unplayable fearful, then the 1.03 patch has worsened these frame drops both in gameplay and in the cutscenes that now disturb even the eyes as are jerky .. not to mention the characters disappeared from the cities and which sometimes appear only when you approach .. then on console games cost a lot more than on pC do not understand why we have to suffer these problems while on pc are better than ever .. another thing I lament is written by ALL the subtitles bestiary books etc. for those without their mother tongue dubbed read written so tiny in the long run makes me a headache! I hope resolve everything soon ..

the truth and that the declines continue to frame ruin everything! when there is fighting in a swamp or the rain (and it rains every 5 minutes) there are the shots that make it unplayable fearful, then the 1.03 patch has worsened these frame drops both in gameplay and in the cutscenes that now disturb even the eyes as are jerky .. not to mention the characters disappeared from the cities and which sometimes appear only when you approach .. then on console games cost a lot more than on pC do not understand why we have to suffer these problems while on pc are better than ever .. another thing I lament is written by ALL the subtitles bestiary books etc. for those without their mother tongue dubbed read written so tiny in the long run makes me a headache! I hope resolve everything soon ..

A developer has finally said they are aware of the camera stutter and are working on it:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...ywhere-soon)?p=1709354&viewfull=1#post1709354

Eureka!!

I also have all these issues, but what bothers me most is that we don't have any answer from CDP. I wish they would say something like "Yes we know about all these problems and we are working on fixing them. It will take some time so be patient". Right now I feel I am left alone with an unplayable game. For me this game is unplayable because of fatal frame rate, stuttering camera and too long time of loading textures. All of these issues have ruined an immersion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom