[BUG] Crossbow / Bomb wheel broken, can't call mount, +more

+
[BUG] Crossbow / Bomb wheel broken, can't call mount, +more

Hello. I'd like to report a couple of bugs.

1; First one is major, I've progressed through the main story quest "battle of kaer morhen" and during this quest somewhere, the selection wheel to select crossbow/bombs has completely broke to the point where I can't select or use any equipped items. I was forced to roll back to an earlier save. I've attached my saves to Dropbox, because the file uploader is giving me an error when I try to upload anything.

Saves:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/98at8hk0a6xw1zd/ManualSave_4cb7b_7df26800_536174c.sav?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f8thcm5x6q8f8ny/ManualSave_525c0_7df26800_5ab5b69.sav?dl=0

2; There are 2 bombs that can't be upgraded because their formulas don't show up in the alchemy tab, Northern Wind and Moon Dust.

3; I'm not sure if this is a bug or not, but the skills in the 'General' tab are only working when they are equipped in a Mutagen skill assignment (whatever they are called?) slot. I'm not sure if this is intended, but they should be passive abilities that do not consume a slot.

4; With 1.04, my performance is worse than 1.03 (GTX970, i5 2500K, 8GB ram), especially noticeable stuttering in Novigrad.

5; the game crashes my system while playing certain cutscenes during the Kaer morhen battle, with a blue screen of 0x116 (this happens an awful lot in Kaer Morhen, not just while doing the quest, everywhere else is completely stable. There is something in this zone that can cause the drivers to crash.)

6; the icon for the ursine steel sword is the same as the ursine silver one.

7; Somewhere after the battle with Imlerith, call horse ability bugged out and was unresponsive. The issue seem to have solved itself after restarting the game.

---------- Updated at 11:44 AM ----------

Alright so I've played through the battle of Kaer Morhen again, and this time, not my bombs, but my signs bugged out. I can't use any signs after the battle.

At this point i'm going to try playing through the battle once more, then if that doesn't work either, I'll delete all my saves, roll back to 1.03 and start a completely new game. Or just wait for the next patch and start a game again, because sadly the game is unplayable.

Attachments

• witcher3 2015-05-28 10-36-11.jpg
    witcher3 2015-05-28 10-36-11.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 555
Last edited:
As for the first issue - thank you for the saves, we'll take a look.
The second one is a known issue for us, we're working on a fix.
The third is by design - all skills need to be equipped in the skill slots.

I am having the same issue(the first one).
After the Kaer Morhen Battle the signs dont work anymore.
Whe i try get the msg "YOU CANNOT DO THAT NOW".

---------- Updated at 12:06 AM ----------

View attachment 16529

Attachments

• WITCHERBUG.jpg
    WITCHERBUG.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 92
I used bombs and signs during the Battle of Kaer Morhen. After that the signs dont worked anymore. I was able to use the bombs to break a wall.
Whilw in combat the msg says "you cant do it while in combat". There is any explanation for that?

the answer i got from cdp red:
Hello there,
please try throwing Dimetrium bombs under Geralt's feet and stand in the green cloud until the bomb's effect wears off. It helped on my end :)

It worked for me

Top Bottom