Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What bothers me the most is that Triss doesnt show up at Kaer Morhen after you've romanced her and she says she'll meet you there (if i recall correctly).
There should have been interactions with her,the other witchers and yen at Kaer morhen before you go get Ciri.
When I got to Kaer Morhen I was literally looking through every room until I realized she just isnt there. feels bad man.

Too bad all they can say is: "Well"

it was kinda fun to spam E on her and make her say "well" way too many times

---------- Updated at 10:05 AM ----------

What bothers me the most is that Triss doesnt show up at Kaer Morhen after you've romanced her and she says she'll meet you there (if i recall correctly).
There should have been interactions with her,the other witchers and yen at Kaer morhen before you go get Ciri.
When I got to Kaer Morhen I was literally looking through every room until I realized she just isnt there. feels bad man.

theres also a part where u can talk to everyone once you get ciri at kaer morhen but i didnt meet triss

Just started again after White Orchard and experienced Yen explaining that it was because of Triss she didn't seek out Geralt. Gave me a certain kick even if Geralt's still rocking the amnesia excuse. First time round wanted to get out of that encounter without excess flirtation dialogue so i avoided it. Now learned the bottom dialogue is my friend in regards of Yen dialogues.

Also still feeling suckerpunched at the revelation that according to game codex Triss doesn't come to Kaer Morhen because Geralt asked her to.

Last edited:
Just started again after White Orchard and experienced Yen explaining that it was because of Triss she didn't seek out Geralt. Gave me a certain kick even if Geralt's still rocking the amnesia excuse. First time round wanted to get out of that encounter without excess flirtation dialogue so i avoided it. Now learned the bottom dialogue is my friend in regards of Yen dialogues.

Also still feeling suckerpunched at the revelation that according to game codex Triss doesn't come to Kaer Morhen because Geralt asked her to.

Ugh, not at all looking forward to all of the anti-Triss sentiment built right into the game, next time through. :X I said this before - being let down on the Triss side of things is making me hesitate another playthrough. This was bizarre too - I have never before had such an urge to play such a long game immediately after finishing it. At the same time, I've been so hesitant to play such a good game immediately after finishing it.

This remind of Mass Effect 3 where Miranda (my romance in the ME series) was shafted even though she was the lead girl in ME2
The romance was very lackluster (maybe even more so than Triss)

But thankfully Bioware made the Citadel DLC which made the romance a lot better (got a lot more content with her)
I really hope CDPR does something similiar although they would probably get bashed for releasing pure fanservice DLC's etc.

I doubt it, BioWare was praised for the Citidel DLC by pretty much everyone. I think both Triss AND Yen fans would appreciate a similar type of DLC.

I know that feel brah. Did the same:p The funny thing is you can even ask Keira Metz why she didnt arrive to Kaer Morhen earlier but you can't do the same with Triss:p

Last edited:
i sincerely wouldnt be surprised if cdpr already saw this thread and was already thinking on doing something, they never reveal their plans afterall :p

Ginger effect is watchin

Last edited:
I have never before had such an urge to play such a long game immediately after finishing it. At the same time, I've been so hesitant to play such a good game immediately after finishing it.

Same here - I really want to play the game again because it is such a good one. At the same time, I think it might be better to wait until more Triss-related content is available to have a more refined experience overall. The problem is that we don't know when (if ever) this'll happen.

Same here - I really want to play the game again because it is such a good one. At the same time, I think it might be better to wait until more Triss-related content is available to have a more refined experience overall. The problem is that we don't know when (if ever) this'll happen.
I'm also hoping that expansions/dlc will include more Triss content. The game was a damn masterpiece but I think I'll stay away if there isn't going to be more Triss stuff.

I vote for: Dissatisfied from the lack of Triss content and want more!!
I want much more! Why almoust everyone in the game think Geralt with Yen, even if after Last Wish when Geralt say that he don't love anymore Yen. I dissapointed. Why there is so little time with Triss in game.
I want DLC with Triss like LI. MORE TRISS!!
P.S. Sorry for my english.

Yes, this game is pretty long to be doing multiple play throughs back to back. It's the only reason i chose to go with Yen instead of Triss, I wanted to see all the content the game had and I knew I would not be able to get myself to play it again just for Yen, but Triss on the other hand I could play it again to romance her so I will wait until all the DLC is out then play again and romance Triss. Kind of looking forward to that actually.

Yeah, I want more Triss in game! I would like to go for another round of game, but only when there will be more Triss content.

I vote for: Dissatisfied from the lack of Triss content and want more!!
I want much more! Why almoust everyone in the game think Geralt with Yen, even if after Last Wish when Geralt say that he don't love anymore Yen. I dissapointed. Why there is so little time with Triss in game.
I want DLC with Triss like LI. MORE TRISS!!
P.S. Sorry for my english.
Welcome, glad to see more Triss fans. I am sure eventually CDPR will do something about it, god i hope so.

if i'd do another playthrough i'd pick yen instead of triss because yen atleast has more dialogues to say triss even if u stay with her or with both, shes indifferent.
if triss had more stuff to do i'd surely pick her
(dont bite me)

^this

no geralt no triss no triss no fun

theres yen/triss threads everywhere but no one made a geralt nohomo love thread, im disappointed

True this. But I guess this will be very far away anyway :/

Supporting TW3 until the end of 2016 and then 2017-2019 release of CP2077.. quite a lot time passing for a possible TW4 with Ciri or others :(

True this. But I guess this will be very far away anyway :/

Supporting TW3 until the end of 2016 and then 2017-2019 release of CP2077.. quite a lot time passing for a possible TW4 with Ciri or others :(

does it matter? ill approx be 24 when the next witcher will come out and? i have to admit that i love the witcher universe far more than GoT and LoTR (My favourite fantasy)

only thing i might dislike a bit will be the lack of romance in the next witchers probably and thats what the game felt great for :l

does it matter? ill approx be 24 when the next witcher will come out and? i have to admit that i love the witcher universe far more than GoT and LoTR (My favourite fantasy)

only thing i might dislike a bit will be the lack of romance in the next witchers probably and thats what the game felt great for :l

Lets say there will be a possible TW4 in 2023 or so. damn I will be almost 30yo :d

But it will be worth the wait ofc ! And lack of romance? Why? Even as Ciri u can go for some romance in TW3 if u want to :p

And with a new character there will be a new romance story maybe without lack of conversations n stuff :)

But who knows if this will happen some day. We should concentrate on TW3 now and bring some constructive feedbacks and whishes/ideas for a better ending and more romance for Triss/Yen in expansions etc. I really need more Triss to sleep well.. :wub:

Lets say there will be a possible TW4 in 2023 or so. damn I will be almost 30yo :d

But it will be worth the wait ofc ! And lack of romance? Why? Even as Ciri u can go for some romance in TW3 if u want to :p

And with a new character there will be a new romance story maybe without lack of conversations n stuff :)

But who knows if this will happen some day. We should concentrate on TW3 now and bring some constructive feedbacks and whishes/ideas for a better ending and more romance for Triss/Yen in expansions etc. I really need more Triss to sleep well.. :wub:

dunno, i feel like geralt is THE MAN no other witcher gets as many ladies as he does thats what i meant by lack of romance :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom