Iorveth's Future? Enhanced Edition?

+
Iorveth's Future? Enhanced Edition?

I'm not going to make a long post as that's not my forte, but I'm really wondering what, if anything, they plan to do with Iorveth, and by extension Saskia?

Roche lovers got their fix but us Iorveth fellows got left out. I understand that time constraints might have cut him from the game, would it would be pretty great if he was added in in the Enhanced Edition with a quest-line of his own, and the option for him to help you during the Kaer Morhen assault.

Maybe introduce him during an upcoming expansion? Aedirn was conquered so it would be cool to maybe help Iorveth and Saskia establish a new town for nonhumans.

The racial plotline of Witcher 2 is all but abandoned in the sequel besides one tiny mention in Novigrad. The characters wouldn't really have a place in the story.

Someone figured it out already with what happened with him He has been shot by arrows and he's dead. No more Iorveth :(

I've yet to encounter that Iorveth line and I'm pretty sure it's not true.

As for Iorveth, I think it's important to remember this isn't the last Witcher game.

Just because he's not in the Witcher 3, doesn't mean he won't be in the Witcher 4.

Why should they appear? Neither of them has any stake in the region the game is playing, nor in the grand scheme of thing, be it the search for ciri or the 3. Nilfgaardian War, seeing as the Pontar Valley is occupied territory by now. And the whole racial plotline is still a thing, seeing how they started burning non humans at one point in the main story.

Why should they appear? Neither of them has any stake in the region the game is playing, nor in the grand scheme of thing, be it the search for ciri or the 3. Nilfgaardian War, seeing as the Pontar Valley is occupied territory by now. And the whole racial plotline is still a thing, seeing how they started burning non humans at one point in the main story.

Why would they appear you ask? Well mainly because the were some of the main plot points in W2 so of course we are expecting to have them in W3. I mean why make the player choose between them and someone else only to drop them in the series? I home the make an appearance in the on coming expansions/dlc otherwise it would be poor planning from CDPR

this is the last game
it's as far as we know (the Sales numbers could change things) the last game with geralt as main character not necessarily the last in that universe

cting to have them in W3. I mean why make the player choose between them and someone else only to drop them in the series? I home the make an appearance in the on coming expansions/dlc otherwise it would be poor planning from CDPR
But the Pontar Valley is far away from Velen, the only reason to have them appear is to forcefully shoehorn them in, both of them are not important to Geralts Story, they were when he was in the Valley but not anymore.

Last edited:
They've said that it's the last Geralt game but absolutely not the last Witcher game. You didn't know that?

honestly, i do heard they consider it, but doing it, not sure what topic they want to use for future stories. ( i do would love a past witcher game, aka 2nd war)

i run hours between 3 squirrel camps, still didnt encounter that line, i think to get it you need to hit certain conditions

@Willowhugger

this is the last game

I have actually found the camp with the lines (it's where you play a scoia'tael merchant for his gwent card) however, they also mention about Isengrim: "Rubbish, they also said Isengrim had escaped. When in fact he's been worm food for years." BUT! A while after I heard a line somewhere saying "Dead? No, he's been spotted in Novigrad!". However I have no idea what that was a response to and I've literally sat there for at least another hour trying to get them to repeat their banter but they haven't so far, I do have it a recording of it (I record all my playtime) but I'm pretty sure you can't hear what's said before that line there either. Curious who they're on about though, Iorveth or Isengrim, or someone entirely different.

Edit: The elf the "Dead? No!" guy is talking to then responds saying: "Que'ss aen me dicette?", no idea what that means though.

Edited again for accurate lines.

Edit once more: So far all I got on that elvish is That('s?) of my/mine (???) as a direct translation, I can't find a translation of dicette. ><

I believe the conversation is as follows though:

"So riddled with arrows he resembled a hedgehog. I tell you, Iorveth is dead. Deireadh."
"Dead? No, he's been spotted in Novigrad!" - "Que'ss aen me dicette"
"Rubbish, they also said Isengrim had escaped. When in fact he's been worm food for years." (for some reason this is also answered with "Que'ss aen me dicette" which makes me think that might just be a yell for me getting too close or something)

Edit: Map for the camp location: LINK

Last edited:
I have actually found the camp with the lines (it's where you play a scoia'tael merchant for his gwent card) however, they also mention Isengrim being "wormfood" BUT! A while after I heard a line somewhere saying "Nah he's not dead, he's been spotted in Novigrad". However I have no idea what that was a response to and I've literally sat there for at least another hour trying to get them to repeat their banter but they haven't so far, I do have it a recording of it (I record all my playtime) but I'm pretty sure you can't hear what's said before that line there either. Curious who they're on about though, Iorveth or Isengrim, or someone entirely different.

would be wierd if they ment isengrim. from what i gathered from the books, he is not gonna set a foot into the north again. anyway what camp? i found 2 camps with merchants but none plays gwent with me. i was sitting at the camp which was shown at the portugues video

would be wierd if they ment isengrim. from what i gathered from the books, he is not gonna set a foot into the north again. anyway what camp? i found 2 camps with merchants but none plays gwent with me. i was sitting at the camp which was shown at the portugues video

It's from the Gwent: Big City Players questline. There's a Scoia'tael camp just west of the elven slums of Novigrad.

Edit: just realised I wrote east, not west, durp.

Last edited:
Hmm wonder if they ment Isemgrim or Iorveth. Isemgrim is said to have left the north, so not likely its him. Well no matter, at least there is a chance Iorveths still alive then. Not that I would not have liked to meet Isengrim. But there was very few elves in TW3 in total. Seems CD project wanted to avoid any interaction between the Aen Elle and the Aen Seidhe. Not that the Aen Elle seem to care about the fate of the Aen Seidhe at all.

well i did the big player quest, btu it finished after the madam, so now i am running around in the west area to find the camp

I added a picture of the map in my original post to make it easier. :p

Hmm wonder if they ment Isemgrim or Iorveth. Isemgrim is said to have left the north, so not likely its him. Well no matter, at least there is a chance Iorveths still alive then. Not that I would not have liked to meet Isengrim. But there was very few elves in TW3 in total. Seems CD project wanted to avoid any interaction between the Aen Elle and the Aen Seidhe. Not that the Aen Elle seem to care about the fate of the Aen Seidhe at all.

Looks like it, I would've really liked to have a little more interaction with the non-human community. There wasn't a whole lot of that going on and most of the elves I meet seem to hate my guts no matter what I do, which is strange seeing as I sided with the scoia'tael in both W1 & 2 and imported my save. >.>;

Top Bottom