Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

+
You need to chill out mate, go outside play some ball, go to school / work maybe? These guys are hard at work trying to fix hundreds of requests that keep pouring in from fans around the world, be patient, the patch is coming.

Stop acting, like the guys and girls at CDPR are doing us a favor. They are not. This is a business transaction. We payed, they are yet to deliver - simple as that.

This trend in gaming however (of launching broken games) will not end, until there are apologists, who defend a company against all such valid criticism. Your acceptance of this situation is what leads to developers believing they can get away with subpar performance.

Stop acting, like the guys and girls at CDPR are doing us a favor. They are not. This is a business transaction. We payed, they are yet to deliver - simple as that.

This trend in gaming however (of launching broken games) will not end, until there are apologists, who defend a company against all such valid criticism. Your acceptance of this situation is what leads to developers believing they can get away with subpar performance.
Go get some life or something. Jezzz relax ok. This is just a game.

Dear CD PROJEKT RED,

Could you please release "Language Pack" . It's kind of stragne, many people has PS4 version of the game and we not able to change language on Russian for example. I got my game from UK store and before game release been information from you - peple will be able to select languages. My game logo on Russian language, even when I'm launching the game it's Russian art there. But we can't select Russian in game options. Could you please fix this bug as well. Thanks for your help.

Ugh, I bet PC players are not getting the patch because of peasant console players. I want to start a new game, release the patch already!

Not defending anyone, the fact that this game is glitched is unacceptable and as a consumer you have every right to demand an excellent product / service but how is "Or was that another BS line from you, like many others before it?" a valid criticism? You're simply making an unsupported claim. If you feel cheated by CDPR, return the game. I dare you.

Are we just around the corner yet, Marcin? Or was that another BS line from you, like many others before it?

Wow man, you do need to calm down. I was looking through your posts and you have a ton of angry, whiney posts on the subject of fixing these bugs. If CDPR did what you asked and responded to every single message you leave in the forums asking for more info, they wouldn't have time to fix the bugs!

Guess what? I am also affected by the bug and I played all weekend and some last night. The game is fantastic, bugs and all. At one point, I was hit with the infinite stun bug on one of the relic swords that you find. I kept playing. It was fun. I didn't do any of the hard quests or monsters because of it (I didn't want to cheap out and get an easy kill), but I did a bunch of the races and boxing matches as well as gwent card hunts. The stun bug resolved itself and I went back to questing. I wasn't on here bitching about some stupid "game breaking" bug that requires that CDPR pay immediate and complete attention to me and my needs.

So, again, turn off the computer, go drink some camomile tea, watch Ex Machina or something and come back in a couple of days after they release 1.05. You're just blind with hate and rage right now and you should take a step back.

As for all of the entitlement posts... I'm a software developer and I can tell you that no matter what, when it comes to software, you will encounter bugs - especially in really large applications, such as this one. So, instead of complaining about how you are owed a working product (which this is) and that this is not an entitlement argument because you paid for it, try being patient and letting the devs do their job and fix what a lot of other people are *kindly* reporting.

And next time, do us all a favor and WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS BEFORE BUYING THE GAME. This will greatly reduce the risk of you freaking out about bugs in a released product. Gaming should be fun. If it isn't fun for you, you should find something else that is.

Can someone PLEASE TEL THE
Marcin Momot

THAT
"Display driver >>>>nvlddmkm<<<< stopped responding and has successfully recovered."
needs a FIX !!! i just bought the game for 55 euros and i cant EVEN play the game, it craches all the fking time !!!!

its crashes the whole time like 10 min after ingame, when is the fix coming out for the crash the whole planet is complaining about this.....

And yes i tried the options with crashes listed on there site, but ISNT WORKING !!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/615085406653244294/

http://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/383zd1/still_getting_display_driver_crashes_during_the/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/834931/witcher-3-display-driver-crash/?offset=7

http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37aldp/nvlddmkm_black_screen_crash/

Last edited:
Can someone PLEASE TEL THE
Marcin Momot

THAT
"Display driver >>>>nvlddmkm<<<< stopped responding and has successfully recovered."
needs a FIX !!! i just bought the game for 55 euros and i cant EVEN play the game, it craches all the fking time !!!!

its crashes the whole time like 10 min after ingame, when is the fix coming out for the crash the whole planet is complaining about this.....

And yes i tried the options with crashes listed on there site, but ISNT WORKING !!!!!

http://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/615085406653244294/

http://www.reddit.com/r/nvidia/comments/383zd1/still_getting_display_driver_crashes_during_the/

https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/834931/witcher-3-display-driver-crash/?offset=7

http://www.reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/37aldp/nvlddmkm_black_screen_crash/
It's an Nvidia driver issue. Nothing CDPR can do about it.

I suggest you post your complaints here:

https://forums.geforce.com/default/board/33/geforce-drivers/

Relax guys, the patch is coming soon. It's the internet i know but the anger expressed is just going a bit overboard.

Many people are affected by issues currently, myself included but you're overreacting. I started a new game just to make different choices and i await the patch to continue on my main save. It's software and it's always difficult to fix every problem that people report in one or two days.

As for many things that i have seen people reporting, like crashes and black sceens and such on PC specifically, it's quite possible that it's not something the game has. My friend was raving and cursing at CDPR because he was crashing with the error posted above me but he had installed the newest drivers over the older ones without going for a clean install and was running the game with 10+ applications on the background. Fixed it for him and now it runs perfectly well.

Of course that doesn't mean that everytime the player/user is at fault but it does mean that on PC specifically people many times don't know that it's something they are doing wrong instead of the the games fault. Or a drivers fault as posted by eksiMoe.

Hi, I've a question about the XP bug. I've completed more or less 5 or 6 quests before I noticed that I did not received any experience point, so my question is; when the patch comes out I receive the missing XP or not? Thanks for the answer.

Hi Marcin

I wonder if you gonna add NPC selling card in White Orchard? because Elsa is not there anymore, unable to complete collecting all cards.

Wow man, you do need to calm down. I was looking through your posts and you have a ton of angry, whiney posts on the subject of fixing these bugs. If CDPR did what you asked and responded to every single message you leave in the forums asking for more info, they wouldn't have time to fix the bugs!

Guess what? I am also affected by the bug and I played all weekend and some last night. The game is fantastic, bugs and all. At one point, I was hit with the infinite stun bug on one of the relic swords that you find. I kept playing. It was fun. I didn't do any of the hard quests or monsters because of it (I didn't want to cheap out and get an easy kill), but I did a bunch of the races and boxing matches as well as gwent card hunts. The stun bug resolved itself and I went back to questing. I wasn't on here bitching about some stupid "game breaking" bug that requires that CDPR pay immediate and complete attention to me and my needs.

So, again, turn off the computer, go drink some camomile tea, watch Ex Machina or something and come back in a couple of days after they release 1.05. You're just blind with hate and rage right now and you should take a step back.

As for all of the entitlement posts... I'm a software developer and I can tell you that no matter what, when it comes to software, you will encounter bugs - especially in really large applications, such as this one. So, instead of complaining about how you are owed a working product (which this is) and that this is not an entitlement argument because you paid for it, try being patient and letting the devs do their job and fix what a lot of other people are *kindly* reporting.

And next time, do us all a favor and WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS BEFORE BUYING THE GAME. This will greatly reduce the risk of you freaking out about bugs in a released product. Gaming should be fun. If it isn't fun for you, you should find something else that is.

Marcin is a community manager. Answering questions is what he is payed for. Programmers can work uninterrupted, whilst Marcin puts down his coffee for a few minutes, goes to a manager, asks for the ETA, then posts it here. He can be back at starbucks within 10 minutes.

Also, thanks for playing psychologist for me, but no matter my feelings about this situation, many people did pay for a product, and said product is not working as advertised.

You think it's hard for CDPR to respond to these requests? Guess what, other industries have it even harder, where companies wake up facing class action lawsuits for products not working as advertised. Add up all the people with game-breaking bugs, multiply it with 60, and you will have a sum in Euros for the damage.

I am a software developer as well, heck, I own a software development company - sure, projects are nowhere near this scale, but I don't need education about how processes work.

But this first and foremost is not a development problem, it's a managerial problem with a healthy does of communication mishaps thrown in.

But the short gist of it all is this: I payed. Now where's the product working as advertised? No need to further analyze it.

Hi all,
I was doing a video of the scene where priscilla sings the wolven storm. wanting to thank CD Projekt RED to exist:) I ran a color correction to the educational purposes to try to make the atmosphere more dark, more from vintage movies and I realized that the candles were in synch with the music and scene changes ".
* SPOILER *
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FypN81uANUY

The 1.05 patch resolves this issue? also I would like to take this opportunity to point out that I have a bug on ray lights using 4 k resolution and I was hoping it was fixed ASAP. This is the thread:
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/40813-BUG-Light-Shafts-are-broken-at-4K

Thank you

Relax guys, the patch is coming soon. It's the internet i know but the anger expressed is just going a bit overboard.

Many people are affected by issues currently, myself included but you're overreacting. I started a new game just to make different choices and i await the patch to continue on my main save. It's software and it's always difficult to fix every problem that people report in one or two days.

As for many things that i have seen people reporting, like crashes and black sceens and such on PC specifically, it's quite possible that it's not something the game has. My friend was raving and cursing at CDPR because he was crashing with the error posted above me but he had installed the newest drivers over the older ones without going for a clean install and was running the game with 10+ applications on the background. Fixed it for him and now it runs perfectly well.

Of course that doesn't mean that everytime the player/user is at fault but it does mean that on PC specifically people many times don't know that it's something they are doing wrong instead of the the games fault. Or a drivers fault as posted by eksiMoe.

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/44774-The-nvlddmkm-Worrior-lvl-9000

Could we please get the Console patches out before the weekend? I've had to stop playing the game due to the XP bug and would really like to play it this weekend.

Right now, Marcin tweeted, not even the PC will get the patch today. From the phrasing (which was very evasive), it probably won't even be out tomorrow.

Marcin - thanks for keeping your promised made last week about monday. Just realized he's a troll, and having fun with this.

Top Bottom