The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Language availability

+
Dear CD PROJEKT RED,

Could you please release "Language Pack" . It's kind of stragne, many people has PS4 version of the game and we not able to change language on Russian for example. I got my game from UK store and before game release been information from you - peple will be able to select languages. My game logo on Russian language, even when I'm launching the game it's Russian art there. But we can't select Russian in game options. Could you please fix this bug as well. Thanks for your help.

I received the following reply from PS support:

Thanks for your e-mail about The Witcher 3.

We've received your e-mail and I understand you are having issues with the game being played in your native language, Russian. The publisher of the game decides what language options are available for the game and in your e-mail you mentioned that they do support your language in the game. I would strongly advise contacting the publisher of the game to seek further advice as it is an in game issue.
If the publisher cannot do anything to help please try deleting the game and re installing it on your console and go to your settings menu and follow the below steps:

Go to Settings > PSN/Account Management > Restore Licenses

First, try speaking to the publisher of the game which is Bandai Namco Entertainment. You can find their contact details in the following link:

http://www.bandainamcoent.com/support/

In the meantime, if you have any further queries, please contact PlayStation Support using the contact details below or by replying to this e-mail.

Publisher? Bandai Namco Entertainment? WAT?

Go to Settings > PSN/Account Management > Restore Licenses

First, try speaking to the publisher of the game which is Bandai Namco Entertainment. You can find their contact details in the following link:

http://www.bandainamcoent.com/support/
Finally there are some attempts to help from PSN, even though they AGAIN are trying to avoid their responsibility! Anyway, I'm going to check out the solution they provided, meaning to restore the licenses after deleting and re-installing the game. Actually, this manipulation with the existing installation didn't help (I was inpatient enough to try it at first).

Publisher? Bandai Namco Entertainment? WAT?
I just googled and it appears to be true: https://www.bandainamcoent.eu/product/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt/playstation-4
If VisioNofMyself wouldn't mind, then I will write them an email using the contact information mentioned above. I'm also going to refer to this forum and partly to the PSN's agents replies, to be sure that the reaction from the publisher would be different than something like "oh, we are so sorry, but it's not our problem, so try to contact CDPR/PSN/..../whoever but us". It's really annoying when they are doing these nasty bureaucratic-looking things, especially CDPR which tends to blame everyone but themselves, and in the same time, they claim themselves as "gamer-friendly" studio.

How is that even possible? Here - I have Denmark. No bloody Russian! :angry:
Only Game Icon in Russian and THAT"S ALL!

What is it? Cheating on gamers??!!!

Attachments

• 940.JPG
    940.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 49
If VisioNofMyself wouldn't mind, then I will write them an email using the contact information mentioned above. I'm also going to refer to this forum and partly to the PSN's agents replies, to be sure that the reaction from the publisher would be different than something like "oh, we are so sorry, but it's not our problem, so try to contact CDPR/PSN/..../whoever but us". It's really annoying when they are doing these nasty bureaucratic-looking things, especially CDPR which tends to blame everyone but themselves, and in the same time, they claim themselves as "gamer-friendly" studio.

No problem at all. Just go for it and feel free to use the Sony's reply. I think at the moment nothing can be more official than that.
Let us know if they come back to you with anything. Thanks!

Finally there are some attempts to help from PSN, even though they AGAIN are trying to avoid their responsibility! Anyway, I'm going to check out the solution they provided, meaning to restore the licenses after deleting and re-installing the game. Actually, this manipulation with the existing installation didn't help (I was inpatient enough to try it at first).

It didnt worked right? ? Stupid question, but wanna know, cuz dont want to delete all my games ;/ And please let us know, what bandai told you... im goint to write them a letter too than...

I bought a CD from UK imported especially to play russian here in Germany, because there russian localization is not provided. What do you mean I have to choise as language? English/French/German/Polish. There is no russian language! WTF?! Are u kidding me?

I bought a CD from UK imported especially to play russian here in Germany, because there russian localization is not provided. What do you mean I have to choise as language? English/French/German/Polish. There is no russian language! WTF?! Are u kidding me?

Welcome to the club :/

still nothing ????? 15 days passed... fuc.... you cd projekt red ......... no one answer here....... never more........

They released a new patch, Is there any changes?

---------- Updated at 08:12 PM ----------

They released a new patch, Is there any changes?

I dont think so, mate :( I am downloading it right now, but i am pretty sure that there will be no changes in language pack

where is the problem to provide a language-pack?
If CDPR would at least answer us...

Last edited:
Why are we being ignored? :( This problem is just as important as any other glitch or bug fixed in the newest patch..

btw there is no such thing as hungarian translation anywhere, but its fine tho i can live without it, i just feel sorry for those who are not good at speaking english, idk if the translation problem is solved or not, but my copy has russian, language and i bought it in Hungary. Weird, but again, for me its fine.

btw there is no such thing as hungarian translation anywhere, but its fine tho i can live without it, i just feel sorry for those who are not good at speaking english, idk if the translation problem is solved or not, but my copy has russian, language and i bought it in Hungary. Weird, but again, for me its fine.

You know what's weird? I started playing in Hungarian, so there is Hungarian translation, but after the patches I can't choose it in Galaxy anymore. I've got an answer via e-mail from Marcin Momot that I should try to download the Hungarian language pack separately, but I have no idea how to do that. Could anybody help, please?

Luckily, my English is good enough to understand most of the text, but I'm often too lazy (or not able) to translate the books and notes, so I miss quite a lot of information.

Last edited:
Top Bottom