• There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why we are all here :) Trying to make it right . Hope someone listens

I knew about many scenes where people whish to have more options and general more conversations and romance but that was the last time I saw Triss forever?
Im pretty fuckd :cry:

Sorry there are no more Triss scenes after completing Phillipa's quest .

That's not quite true there are no more missions but it's not like she's absent like she is from Kaer Morhen. There's potentially the earring dialogue and the odd interjection during the final act.

I do not believe it is censored. Triss's expressions are not very different from Keira's and Keira's scene was not censored so i don't really see the point for them censoring it. I think it is a middle east censored version . Now if the whole scene was changed idk.

Censored as in, the trailer scene is not the same one as the game (which is far more tame).

I knew about many scenes where people whish to have more options and general more conversations and romance but that was the last time I saw Triss forever?
It's not the last time you see her. From now on pretty much all she says is:"well?", plus one or two not very rememberable lines like:"good luck" however.

[edit]
oh yea, and the earrings.

That's not quite true there are no more missions but it's not like she's absent like she is from Kaer Morhen. There's potentially the earring dialogue and the odd interjection during the final act.
Triss played a vital role at Kaer Morhen.

Censored as in, the trailer scene is not the same one as the game (which is far more tame).

I see your point. There may have been some censoring. I just do not know how the middle east version looks like. Anyway i hope we get much more of Triss in the upcoming dlcs and expansions.)

Triss played a vital role at Kaer Morhen.

Ok then she's disgracefully completely absent from the Pre Ciri Kaer Morhen in both physical presence and being able to reference or defend romantically.
She's there at the battle and just before the battle when Yen forces her tongue down Geralt's throat.
Now i need some alcohol because thinking of Kaer Morhen gets my heckles up.

Last edited:
Ok then she's disgracefully completely absent from the Pre Ciri Kaer Morhen in both physical presence and being able to reference or defend romantically.
She's there at the battle and just before the battle when Yen forces her tongue down Geralt's throat.

Very nice description of that scene.. I would have been happy if you could stop her and hug Triss instead :halt:

Very nice description of that scene.. I would have been happy if you could stop her and hug Triss instead :halt:

Ohh i dream of Triss throwing her arms round Geralt instead in that scene. Don't even need a kiss just them holding eachother in the open revelling in being re-united.

Signed up just to vote in the poll and show my support to this topic/thread. It’s been pointed out numerous reasons for why we are so upset. I can only agree and admit that the lack of Triss after the lighthouse scene really hit me hard. Actually reloaded a save from Novigrad to get some more time with her… Doubt I’ll ever take another ship to Skellige…

We should ask the developers that question:
- When will the Triss expansion be released?
-Well?

We should also be patient and let them respond when they are ready, rather than forcing them into pre-maturely saying 'NO' when they don't have to.

Signed up just to vote in the poll and show my support to this topic/thread. It’s been pointed out numerous reasons for why we are so upset. I can only agree and admit that the lack of Triss after the lighthouse scene really hit me hard. Actually reloaded a save from Novigrad to get some more time with her… Doubt I’ll ever take another ship to Skellige

Love the Skelligers, especially Cerys except the inability to let her know i agree with every word about Yen.

Hi,

Pretty much everything on my mind has been said already but... I gotta say it as well to ease the pain :'(

Hope we can expect more romance in the planned DLCs and maybe a Citadel-like DLC on top of that.

In CDPRs defense, one might interpret the lack of Triss (especially in public) as her feeling guilty, because of her stealing Geralt from Yen.

Either way it feels nothing like a closure, needs way more...more Triss! (seroiusly lacking vocabulary here, sorry).

Amazingly dynamic thread, hopefully it get us somewhere nice! :D

Signed up just to vote in the poll and show my support to this topic/thread. It’s been pointed out numerous reasons for why we are so upset. I can only agree and admit that the lack of Triss after the lighthouse scene really hit me hard. Actually reloaded a save from Novigrad to get some more time with her… Doubt I’ll ever take another ship to Skellige…

I had almost the same feeling there.

I felt so alone when I was going for Skellige.. thats why I just rushed trough it.

Its not about graphics or fights or quests. Everything of that deserves almost 10/10 for me. Im playing on death march and having tons of fun facing enemies and slay them tactically. The graphics - even with a "downgrade" - is just awesome and the music well.. almost every title makes me remembering about times with Triss. (Not the music in the battle ofc).

But there is one thing I think about everytime again again and again when playing Witcher 3. When will I meet Triss again? How will it be? Some funny moments like hunting rats ? "Well".. there was no Triss for a long time. So for me there was no "OH a bandit camp this will be fun !". It was like "Triss triss ? Where is Triss?" I read the letter again she gave me in Novigrad and was hoping for another one and a possible meet up.. but nothing sadly. So I decided to faceroll the whole Skellige thing.

Last edited:
We should ask the developers that question:
- When will the Triss expansion be released?
-Well?

Nobody confirmed they are going to even address the Triss content issue. We made our point, people want this, but strangely enough - no RED comment anywhere between these 1000+, let's hope they are saving it for an official announcement.

Welcome, and thank you very much! If everyone would have done that we probably be at around a thousand votes already. (Be it either way, pro or against)

Last edited:
Ok, I don't know how succinct this will be but, not allowing Geralt to have any kind of followup with his choice of women, Triss OR Yen would be a lot like that ending of Return of the Jedi...the scene from Star Wars; Episode VI would go like this...

Han Solo: I'm sure Luke wasn't on that thing when it blew.

Princess Leia: He wasn't. I can feel it.

Han Solo
: You love him,

[pause]

Han Solo
: don't you?

Princess Leia
: Yes.

Stop it RIGHT THERE...don't continue with the below closure...THAT is what the ending of The Wild Hunt 'feels' like to me!

Ok, now go ahead
:D

Han Solo: All right. I understand. Fine. When he comes back, I won't get in the way.

Princess Leia: Oh, Han, it's not like that at all.

[whispering]

Princess Leia
: He's my brother.

[they kiss and Han looks goofy]

THAT'S what this kinda feels like to me...if you do choose your way to a "happy ending" it doesn't really FEEL like one! It's like some dialogue has been left out...and that kinda sucks. And NOT in a good way either!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom