Ciri visited Cyberpunk universe?

+
Ciri visited Cyberpunk universe?

When ya know she wakes up in the isle of Mists she talked about staying in a world with men with metal on their heads, wars fought at range and everyone had flying ships.

:O!!!!

Easter egg?

:rly?:

enk1

Forum veteran
I think so ;) If ever CDPR make next generetion of Witcher it sholud be a synthesis of that two worlds. For example - person form Cyberpunk universe visits Nilfgaard empire and meets Ciri... I would play it :)

An easter egg indeed, haha, it'd be epic if we see Ciri when playing Cyberpunk 2077 a few years later, gotta make a mental note on this one. Great find. ;D

I'd totally play Cyberpunk 2077 with Ciri as the lead character. It seems like a pretty logical tie-in considering the success of Witcher 3.

I'd totally play Cyberpunk 2077 with Ciri as the lead character. It seems like a pretty logical tie-in considering the success of Witcher 3.

oh please for all that is holy and right in the wrold please dont make this happen. a quick cameo would be funny, more than that would be a disaster.

oh please for all that is holy and right in the wrold please dont make this happen. a quick cameo would be funny, more than that would be a disaster.

Yeah, I also think making Ciri more than an Easter egg in Cyberpunk 2077 would be an insult to Sapkowski. He already hates this witcher trilogy, I don't think it's wise to make him regret selling his IP.

this. Ciri as an Easteregg or maximum a small supporting role would be great but nothing more.
The only Ciri I want as a leading role is in a (new) Witcher Game (spin off).

Okay but isn't it after the timeline of TW3?

Regardless of whether she can travel through time or not, Cyberpunk 2077 would clearly be in an alternate world, not the same world as The Witcher, so it's level of technological advances would not be relative to the world of The Witcher.

I'm not sure I understand you, but she has been the lady of space and time since she was born.

What I mean is, okay she has the ability but could she control it (time travel) during the events of TW3? So, she met the Unicorns if she can, no?

What I mean is, okay she has the ability but could she control it (time travel) during the events of TW3? So, she met the Unicorns if she can, no?

I don't know how far you are in the story and I don't want to spoil it for you, but she gives an explanation why she can't travel far in spacetime during TW3 events.

I don't know how far you are in the story and I don't want to spoil it for you, but she gives an explanation why she can't travel far in spacetime during TW3 events.

I am on my 2nd play, where does she mentions it, missed it probably. :s

LOL at OP.

First of all "metal on their heads", they already have that in TW3's time line, and even before TW3's time line.
The bit about fighting wars with objects like telescopes , obviously refers to rifles. If you put that together with flying ships, you have a timeline starting roughly at WW I.

I am on my 2nd play, where does she mentions it, missed it probably. :s

I believe it was when she meets Geralt for the first time? She says big hops in spacetime would alert Eredin, but small hops (like the ones she does in combat) are imperceptible.

LOL at OP.

First of all "metal on their heads", they already have that in TW3's time line, and even before TW3's time line.
The bit about fighting wars with objects like telescopes , obviously refers to rifles. If you put that together with flying ships, you have a timeline starting roughly at WW I.

This is also what I thought when I read her line for the first time.

LOL at OP.

Well LOL at you i guess. If it was helmets she wouldnt have mentioned it since its an extremely familier sight in world of witcher(she mentions "metal on their heads" to describe an interesting thing about that world) and everyone having flying ships doesnt really fit even our current level of development. Ciri isnt one of the dumb villagers if it was a few airplanes she would have commented like they have flying ships/vehicles.Agreed with OP seems like a neat Cyberpunk easter egg.

LOL at OP.

Actually, she says "Metal in their heads" and I'm pretty sure she says "megascopes" (like the things the sorceresses use) not "telescopes"

Top Bottom