Get Junior /Vernon Roche Vainshed

+
Get Junior /Vernon Roche Vainshed

Would like to know if anything is even being done to fix the quests at this point i don't want to hold my hopes for a patch that mite not come so a response of some kind would be great feels sad to waste a large amount of time on my progress so far to have it halted by 1 quest npc.As many have already stated with this quest Vernon Roche either refuses to go to bridge stuck next to his men then vanishes there haven been numerous other bugs related to this quest series.

Roche seems to be a playing huge part in it after testing out many ways to fix this issue ive come to the conclusion he is in fact under the oxenfurt bridge were hes meant to meet you i somewhat confirmed this by using the Gwent quest for Roche is rare card and marker tells me hes below bridge.If anyone does have fix for this please post or a response from CD project red on if people affected by this quest should just start anew.

He also disappears if you do Deadly Plot and you can't finish Eye for an Eye or progress with a major story plotline and main questline.
Vernon Roche disappearing bug has been known since launch day, but still no fix for it despite it's outright gamebreaking.

I really don't want this to get thrown under rug again like all there others threads about this exact problem ive gone from loving the game to downright sick to my stomach every time i want to play no one wants to start again after investing so much time.

I really don't want this to get thrown under rug again like all there others threads about this exact problem ive gone from loving the game to downright sick to my stomach every time i want to play no one wants to start again after investing so much time.

Welcome to the club buddy.
I ran through all side-quests by now and am litterly stuck waiting for this to get fixed.
Its depressing.

I got the same problem.

I cant finish the side quest "Eye for an Eye" because Roche never spwans, i try by waiting hour for hour, and going away, without this quest where i have to save ves i cant finish the main story "weaponbrothers",

the next is the hexerquest l18 " Muire D´yaeblen" , where i have to get a recept for pheronextrakt, the recept is never in the chest.

Same issue here, I am stuck on "Get Junior" waiting for Roche to appear on the bridge. It seems to be triggered by finding the camp randomly before getting a related quest to talk to him. He never leaves the cave in my case.

Roche is a key NPC, this is gamebreaking.

Same problem, can't talk to Roche. He just stands by the fire. The cutscene that is supposed to play before seeing him for the first time never activated. Might be because I found the cave before getting the "Get Junior" quest?

I've played nearly 100 hours, finished every side quest, witcher contract and so on. Nothing left to do anymore, because I can't continue the main story... :(

If the 1.05 patch doesn't fix this, then please give us a debug console command to force finish this quest or something. I can watch the rest of this specific quest from YouTube, as long as I can just continue the game and finish the story!

Patch 1.05 DID NOT FIX THIS ISSUE! Please provide us with a workaround or fix, because now it's impossible to continue the story!

I have the the same Problem. Vernon Roche standing in his camp and i dosen't talk with him! (He standing outside form the campfire)

V 1.07 Still experiencing Roche non-responsive at the campfire for "Get Junior" quest...

If you're in the cave, exit it first and re-enter (by the front entrance, not from the top etc.). The cutscene launched immediately for me after updating to 1.07, when I entered the cave. After this, Roche talked with me.

If your savegame is inside the cave, try loading an earlier save and re-enter the cave. It should work.

I have this bug, Roche is in the cave when he is supposed to be on the bridge waiting for me. I went back to the cave, entered it (with a cutscene) then I could talk to Roche but there was no dialogue option to make him leave the cave to meet me like he is supposed to. So, even if I re-entered the cave and had the entrance cutscene, the quest cannot progress. Patch 1.07 definitely did not fix this.

This was not fixed in 1.07 because I have the exact same bug. I'm level 15, i went to skellife already, and vernon is just standing by the fire and there's not cutscene. I've found posts about his problem dating back since the game came out so it seems like it will probably never be fixed?

Top Bottom