Seven Cats Tavern (Potential spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished the game today.
Life is empty.
What to do now?
Play it again fool. :p

How many hours a day do you guys play? I'm not even done with Novigrad and you're all finishing? I've been playing two hours or so a day. Nothing the last couple of days, but it's the weekend now!
Haven't counted. A lot since I'm still on vacation and have nothing but free time. I took a week off from the game because of the XP bug and did other stuff which was nice, but now I'm back in the game, and on my second playthrough. According to galaxy, I've played it ~150 hours in total.

Last edited:
@Sephira Thanks :) And I relate.

It hasn't been long since I finished the game so emotions are still high and unclear. They'll settle down in the upcoming days\weeks, and I worry that what will happen then is that the game's faults will seem bigger and bigger than what they were during my virgin playthrough. It won't take away the high I had while I played it, nor how touched I was when it ended, but it will influence how I remember the game overall, unless CDPR's patches go intensely beyond technical matters to address many of the issues.

Any other game? Meh. I'd shrug and brush it off, enjoying the ride while it lasts and forgetting about it once it's done. This game has a different place, though, and the more I read and think about the important (to me) factors such as politics, characters, pacing, choices and consequences, the more uneasy I become.

@volsung I went full retard and neglected many responsibilities. I'm gonna pay for it in the upcoming finals period. I'm kinda returning back to life right now.

Haven't counted. A lot since I'm still on vacation and have nothing but free time. I took a week off from the game because of the XP bug and did other stuff which was nice, but now I'm back in the game, and on my second playthrough. According to galaxy, I've played it ~150 hours in total.
Sounds similar.

Has anyone properly played Gwent? The game is just so filled with quality content I haven't really bothered with it yet. Everyone says it's great so I try to look into it on my current playthrough. I've only played like 4 games in total or something.

Has anyone properly played Gwent? The game is just so filled with quality content I haven't really bothered with it yet. Everyone says it's great so I try to look into it on my current playthrough. I've only played like 4 games in total or something.
No, not really...Just wanted to see conclusion of Geralt's story asap, so I did not waste my time on cards... :D

Gwent music is great though...

I actually went all the way and collected EVERY gwent card .... It is that fun because it is different, only having 10 cards for a best of three game is quite interesting, CDPR can just make it an online game if they rechange some rules and mechanics in it and it will be good to go in my opinion.

It hasn't been long since I finished the game so emotions are still high and unclear. They'll settle down in the upcoming days\weeks, and I worry that what will happen then is that the game's faults will seem bigger and bigger than what they were during my virgin playthrough. It won't take away the high I had while I played it, nor how touched I was when it ended, but it will influence how I remember the game overall, unless CDPR's patches go intensely beyond technical matters to address many of the issues.

Any other game? Meh. I'd shrug and brush it off, enjoying the ride while it lasts and forgetting about it once it's done. This game has a different place, though, and the more I read and think about the important (to me) factors such as politics, characters, pacing, choices and consequences, the more uneasy I become.

Not to worry, even with some imperfections in the final act of W3 I still love the hell out of it and my emotions still did not die down, whenever I hear some music tracks from the game like Kaer Morhen's track I just start shedding manly tears.

Last edited:
She speaks italian...Lovely.

And voice actress - is she good?
No. :p

Game has only italian subs. So I listened to her english voice, and I think it fits, doesn't it?

Me me! I was not really interested at the beginning, maybe because I lost so many matches I had to save the game before every Gwent challenge, but then things became interesting, because you do not try to understand the rules anymore and you are not forced to do it, because you got used to them, so playing is easier. Also, a good deck helps, of course. Before the end of the game I had completed some Gwent quests, and played with some merchants. Now I stop near every village to play with people I gladly avoided earlier.

Scoia'tael deck is my favourite.

Ay, true to my word, I've been trying to give it a reasonable chance, so I've been playing it, and collecting the cards, when I can. I'm still not overwhelmingly impressed, but it does have its interesting strategic potentials; however, it also has quite a few points that make very little sense, logically -- especially some of the faction advantages, and cards which summon others with the same name. Regardless of my opinion of the game's merits, it's clear that Damien put quite a bit of time and effort into the game's development, and I appreciate that, and the art, if not much else.

(On a slightly related note, has anyone else noticed that we can see some characters playing dice [!!!], but Geralt can't join in? Talk about adding insult to injury. . . . So far, I've seen a couple Nilfgaardians playing,
and Lambert shaking a few by himself. Thaler even mentions dice!
All very frustrating!)

Last edited:

(On a slightly related note, has anyone else noticed that we can see some characters playing dice [!!!], but Geralt can't join in? Talk about adding insult to injury. . . . So far, I've seen a couple Nilfgaardians playing,
and Lambert shaking a few by himself. Thaler even mentions dice!
All very frustrating!)

Some time ago, Jose Texeira was talking about including W1 and W2 assets in new RedKit...If that happens, we need talented and dedicated modder...And when we find him/her, there is a chance for dice poker...Eventually. Maybe.

How many hours a day do you guys play? I'm not even done with Novigrad and you're all finishing? I've been playing two hours or so a day. Nothing the last couple of days, but it's the weekend now!

Too many. Just starting my third playthrough.

And on TW2, I played every ending. On TW3, there are some that I will NEVER play.

So far, I've done:
Ciri as witcher, Nilgaard wins, Geralt as witcher, Cerys in Skellige

and
Ciri as Empress, Geralt with Triss, Hjalmar in Skellige

This time, I'm going for Djikstra and Yen. Not sure about the rest.

I was also thinking about speedruns - mandatory quests only. It seems to lead to the worst possible ending.

Last edited:

During the week 1 or maximum 2, on weekends: moar. I'm also still in Velen/Novigrad, only lvl 14 ;)

Some time ago, Jose Texeira was talking about including W1 and W2 assets in new RedKit...If that happens, we need talented and dedicated modder...And when we find him/her, there is a chance for dice poker...Eventually. Maybe.

Ach! That would be fine indeed, wouldn't it? We can only hope that, perhaps, some day, eventually, when we least expect it, such a talented and dedicated hero may wander into our lives . . . .The Champion of the lost game of Dice Poker! (I'm rather terrible with modifications, myself, so I most likely won't be he!)

A material question for a material matter: where on hell are the RED mutagens?!?!?! I've get dozens of blue and green ones but no monster give a f--- Red one!!!!

How is it supposed I could make my Monster Extracts wiithout them? I'm wasting my time killing monsters only for getting NO RED mutagens!

Best gif I've ever seen in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom