UH HUH bug

+
UH HUH bug

Hello,

Love the game,

A friend of mine can't finish family matters quest because he is unable to speak to the baron. We have tried EVERYTHING so don't bother with look under the lamp etc... When he tries to speak to him, like it states in quest log, he only says "uh huh".

Is there a fix? Will this be patched?

On different note my sign intensity keeps changing and I have to re-align my skills and mutagen over and over...

Many thanks to all who help!
Jakob

Maybe you've missed to do something before for unlocking the dialogue. When exactly that happens?

nope as stated everything is done... it's a glitch, the talisman is found it says in quest speak to the baron

Hello,

Love the game,

A friend of mine can't finish family matters quest because he is unable to speak to the baron. We have tried EVERYTHING so don't bother with look under the lamp etc... When he tries to speak to him, like it states in quest log, he only says "uh huh".

Is there a fix? Will this be patched?

On different note my sign intensity keeps changing and I have to re-align my skills and mutagen over and over...

Many thanks to all who help!
Jakob

this happened to me and made me not want to play

You arent far in the main story at all though

I restarted the game, and skipped every cut scene and was back there in like an hour. I think the glitch comes from attacking the guard that stands next to the baron and dying. When i woke up he would only say "uh huh"

but yea my advice is restart or revert to a previous save

Do you guys have the latest version of the game? PC or console? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely (back-up your saves). There may have been a conflict between the patches.

The mutagen bonus bug is well known and will certainly be fixed in the 1.07 patch.

Do you guys have the latest version of the game? PC or console? I would try uninstalling and reinstalling the game completely (back-up your saves). There may have been a conflict between the patches.

The mutagen bonus bug is well known and will certainly be fixed in the 1.07 patch.

This is very true however in PS4 the patch 1.05 fixed the mutagens stat bug and the calculations for the sign intensity was corrected.

Hello,
We are aware of this issue and currently work on patch. Please check forum for details about 1.07 release date and changelog. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to write to tw3support@cdprojektred.com, we will try to address them as soon as possible :)

Top Bottom