Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We also have Pricillas song, Emhyr if Yen is romanced, every single Skelligan, the other Witchers, everyone in the lodge says at least one or 2 lines hinting at Yen romance.

The truth. I just want to get on a soap box in each village and explain to all the Skelligers that I ended that relationship.

Maybe Yennefer has a bit more... but not A LOT MORE. And I think you can't say Triss has no content after Novigrad. I even think almost no content is also wrong in this case.

I don't know the exact amount obviously, but I thinkYen is featured quite a bit more in this game. I just know if you do all the Novigrad quests first(main and secondary) then go to Skellige, it feels like Triss has no (or very little) content up until the fountain scene, which is basically the last real interaction with her.

Really... damn I forgot that...

Where :( ?

I miss her assholishness...

Triss talks about it in Blood of Elves:
“No, Geralt. I won’t. After all, you want to know what happened there, on the Hill. So listen – there was a din and flames, there were flaming arrows and exploding balls of fire, there were screams and crashes, and I suddenly found myself on the ground on a pile of charred, smoking rags, and I realised that the pile of rags was Yoël and that thing next to her, that awful thing, that trunk with no arms and no legs which was screaming so horrifically was Coral. And I thought the blood in which I was lying was Coral’s blood. But it was my own.

The truth. I just want to get on a soap box in each village and explain to all the Skelligers that I ended that relationship.

Cyres kept pressing the issue in skellige. I wanted to say look here you viking women, I am not with Yen I am with Triss.

She said something like will Yen let you? I said who cares in my head Triss wouldn't mind.

We love you Triss.

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss Geralt Merigold

---------- Updated at 10:56 AM ----------

Womanizer, or Sorceressizer. ;)

---------- Updated at 01:50 PM ----------

He was womanizer in books before he met Triss in games and totally fall in love.

He sure did fall in love with the beautiful Triss Merigold. For me no matter how you slice it his relationship with Triss feels more like true love than any of his other relationships.

Sry hardcore book and Yen fans.

Womanizer, or Sorceressizer. ;)

---------- Updated at 01:50 PM ----------

He was womanizer in books before he met Triss in games and totally fell in love.

Haha thats how I play, never cheat on Triss with other sex options in Witcher 2 or 3, just feels wrong if I do lol.

Cyres kept pressing the issue in skellige. I wanted to say look here you viking women, I am not with Yen I am with Triss.

She said something like will Yen let you? I said who cares in my head Triss wouldn't mind.

We love you Triss.

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss Geralt Merigold

---------- Updated at 10:56 AM ----------

He sure did fall in love with the beautiful Triss Merigold. For me no matter how you slice it his relationship with Triss feels more like true love than any of his other relationships.

Sry hardcore book and Yen fans.
Yeah, for me too, love between Geralt and Triss is big and true, that why rose of rememberence starts to bloom again.

Haha thats how I play, never cheat on Triss with other sex options in Witcher 2 or 3, just feels wrong if you do lol.

Know what you mean, even turned down keira and she wanted it bad.

We love you Triss

More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss, More Triss Geralt Merigold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom