Votes: 40 2.9%
  • There was enough of Triss in the game

Votes: 128 9.1%
  • I don't like Triss

Votes: 38 2.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly i think that the only one that gives two shit about us is @REDDorigen, who is also a Triss fan but he already stated that most of the dev's was on TeamYen and he would be outgunned by them in an old post.

Bittersweet moment, when the poll is still increasing.

---------- Updated at 01:30 PM ----------

And i'm cancel my order of Collectors Edition. You will never get my money now, RED.

DOn't do it dude don't be hasty

Besides this is still the best game in your list.

Chill...:halt:

---------- Updated at 01:32 PM ----------

This, no doubt, amazing game only 1 month old? Dont panic! :)

Unless i'm missing something it is promising that they haven't ruled out Triss content(see reddorigen's response in this thread), whereas we can see that they have quickly ruled out post game content(which was always unlikely as the post game state seems simply there to allow people to finish quests they hadn't done)

The same guy from support that answered my mail, also answered this a few mins ago:

http://forums.cdprojektred.com/thre...on-Destroyer?p=1798262&viewfull=1#post1798262

Well the end game improvement is something to put in the modder to do list and it's better this way IMO as there is need to add dialog. It's more into adding PNJ and maybe a few other things to give the after the end feeling. I keep some hope about some better end through an EE as they only said they aren't going to change "the state of the world after the ending of the game change"

Chill...:halt:

---------- Updated at 01:32 PM ----------

This, no doubt, amazing game only 1 month old? Dont panic! :)

IKR people getting too upset, this game is still incredible, there are two expansions coming that MIGHT have a bit of Triss in
and modders are incredible people, like guardian angels of the gaming world.
I've seen people do similar things on skyrim. Take words already spoken my an npc and cut & paste them to make whole new scentences.
RedKit might help a lot.

Last edited:
IKR people getting too upset, this game is still incredible, there are two expansions coming that MIGHT have a bit of Triss in
and modders are incredible people, like guardian angels of the gaming world.
I've seen people do similar things on skyrim. Take words already spoken my an npc and cut & paste them to make whole new scentences.
RedKit might help a lot.

Well 2/3 of the sales are on consoles, i'm on PS4 how am i supposed to have mods? This is Cd Project work no modders work sorry!

Already did because of this statement.

There is no "maybe", or we aren't sure, there is a clear NO. They have the chance, and they decided to not use it. Simple. @Krull32

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a sad day Witcher Enfrize AKA Duncan, has died - he commited suicide upon hearing the unbearable news that there will be no change to Triss's story :sad: moment of silence please.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today is a sad day Witcher Enfrize AKA Duncan, has died - he commited suicide upon hearing the unbearable news that there will be no change to Triss's story :sad: moment of silence please.
Damn, you managed to force a smile from me LOL ;)

I still have it on Steam and i can redownload it if something changes. But for now...

Well 2/3 of the sales are on consoles, i'm on PS4 how am i supposed to have mods? This is Cd Project work no modders work sorry!

Shit good point - you have my condolences.

There is still hope though, he have not had a response, and noone has asked for a change in story line which confuses me.

No offense to aleister_l , but he brings forth no proof of such email exchange actually having happened.
It's just hearsay from a new member at this point.

Secondly, I do agree that the request to change post endgame worldstate is quite silly, given it's already better than most other RPGs and only meant to let you complete the secondary quests+witcher contracts. Sort of a bonus feature.

No RPGs I know of, surely not on this scale, feature a completely revamped worldstate for after the credit playtime. It's just not feasible.

The only reasonable request would be for your love interest to also show up at the White Orchard 6m later map, so you can get a final convo.

Shit good point - you have my condolences.

There is still hope though, he have not had a response, and noone has asked for a change in story line which confuses me.

Thank you for the condolences, i will place a bouquet of flowers on my PS4.

Yes there is still a little hope.

This is doubtful because Triss can disappear completely from the entire map and reappear only after a fifteen hours, for example. You just cant involve her in this expansion.

Damn, you managed to force a smile from me LOL ;)

I still have it on Steam and i can redownloaded it if something changes. But for now...

;) you are welcome lol

if we all go crazy and start deleting stuff I will end up looking like this :hai:

Secondly, I do agree that the request to change post endgame worldstate is quite silly, given it's already better than most other RPGs and only meant to let you complete the secondary quests+witcher contracts. Sort of a bonus feature.
I don't know what's wrong with request (at the very minimum), just place all of the main characters in the world after ending, at Kaer Mohren for the Witchers (inc Ciri if the Witcher ending)

Place Triss in a flat, Yenn in her room at Kaer Mohren, they dont even need to say anything apart from "Hey Geralt" or something, it's just so you can go on in the world happy with the knowledge they are in it with you.

It will not change any global features damn! Why they can't understand it?! How to make them find out that this small things means MUCH for us?

No offense to aleister_l , but he brings forth no proof of such email exchange actually having happened.
It's just hearsay from a new member at this point.

No RPGs I know of, surely not on this scale, feature a completely revamped worldstate for after the credit playtime. It's just not feasible.

The only reasonable request would be for your love interest to also show up at the White Orchard 6m later map, so you can get a final convo.

No one sane on that thread asked that RED will make big changes. All the posters wanted was more closure and more interaction with characters int he prologue OR/AND keep the characters after the epologue, to interact with them, BUT i got the response that I got.

Likewise, in THIS thread, none wanted to CHANGE Triss's story, people only wanted more dialogue with her,especially in ACT 3, BUT I got the response that I got.

I was willing to settle for simple interactions with Triss in 2 different areas of the game and this could totally be done without affecting world states or creating a mess of other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom