Should I wait to start 'Novigrad: Closed City"?

+
Should I wait to start 'Novigrad: Closed City"?

I see the "!" at the street corner that begins this quest, however I notice that there have been some issues with it.

I actually did try it (but did not save) and the entirety of the quest took about 30 seconds as I tracked the scent to a downed witch hunter, where I can choose either option, "Do as you will," or "Leave him alone", and it successfully completes the quest after the fight or non-fight.

I have since moved on without talking to the guy, but should I await for a fix in patch 1.07, or just go and complete it as it (for little to no xp and no loot)

It's a actually a multitude of small quests that appear throughout Novigrad, so no reason not to go back and do this part of it.

It's a actually a multitude of small quests that appear throughout Novigrad, so no reason not to go back and do this part of it.

Wait, you're saying it's longer than the 30 seconds it took? If so, why did I get a 'Completed Quest' confirmation, and the quest move to the "Completed" section in my list?

Does it start up again with a different quest name or something?

oes it start up again with a different quest name or something?
Yeah the quest is really strange. I can't recall the exact number of '!' I found around Novigrad (around 5 iirc), but it will appear again as 'Novigrad: Closed City'. It will eventually end, and will be clear when it does.

Top Bottom