(Spoiler) Question about Dandelion and Priscilla.

+
(Spoiler) Question about Dandelion and Priscilla.

What happens to them? Does Priscilla make a full recovery and get her voice back and do her and Dandelion run the Cabaret club together? I never found out and I couldn't even bring it up with Dandelion.

I may have done things in the game in a weird order because I did every side quest in Velen and Novigrad before going to Skellige and then did all the side missions in Skellige before getting Ciri. So when I was in Novigrad in act 3 it had been awhile since I'd seen Dandelion so it fealt very strange not being able to ask him if Priscilla was ok.

Also was there no way to continue the Concerned Citizen quest when you find out there was more than one murderer?

You can find the murderer but only if you spare the Inquisitor in the brothel.

Priscilla makes a 75% recovery where she can even sing but not high notes anymore.

My head canon is she starts to sing like Melissa Etherridge.

We do not know. Last time you see her is in the hospital.

---------- Updated at 08:46 PM ----------

Priscilla makes a 75% recovery where she can even sing but not high notes anymore.

What? What quest is this from? Or is it the end credits?

I believe it's mentioned in the journal that she recovers. One of the game endings mentions that she makes a full recovery, though her voice is slightly deeper. When you encounter Nathan(i think that's his name) and Crippled Kates, don't attack right away, converse until you realize the identity of the actual murderer. Then you can either kill Nathan or let him go.

Dandelion pretty much becomes part of the furniture after that quest, no way to ask him how Priscilla is, which really frustrated me.

I believe it's mentioned in the journal that she recovers. One of the game endings mentions that she makes a full recovery, though her voice is slightly deeper. When you encounter Nathan(i think that's his name) and Crippled Kates, don't attack right away, converse until you realize the identity of the actual murderer. Then you can either kill Nathan or let him go.
Wow, great. That's why I kept on finding
more leaflets even after finishing the quest maybe? But no murders, uhm. Can you share the identity of the murderer please?

So if I spare him he will tell me who the murderer is? That sounds like a horrible thing to do to let someone who was about to hot poker a tied up woman go.

I was really disappointed that they put Priscilla in the fridge like that. The whole quest left a bad taste in my mouth because of that.

I don't get it, why is it only in the Empress ending? There is no relation at all between that and Dandelion, Priscilla and the murderer... or is it???

No you ask him why he isn't doing his usual modus operandi (the fermaldahyde etc.) I believe it's the third option. After he tells you who the murderer is you can kill him, or not.

Murderer's Identity
The Coroner who interrupts you and the doctor during the autopsy.

So if I spare him he will tell me who the murderer is? That sounds like a horrible thing to do to let someone who was about to hot poker a tied up woman go.

You can brainwash him with Axxi to never visit prostitutes again. But yes, you can kill him too. You just have to talk to him and he'll ramble on and Geralt will figure out who the real murderer was.

Which is, of course, the Immortal Mortuary Guy.

He's a Katakan Higher Vampire. That's why he looks so young. He's also an Eternal Fire fanatic.

Last edited:
No you ask him why he isn't doing his usual modus operandi (the fermaldahyde etc.) I believe it's the third option. After he tells you who the murderer is you can kill him, or not.

Murderer's Identity
The Coroner who interrupts you and the doctor during the autopsy.

I was thinking the doctor was a much better candidate while playing..

I was really disappointed that they put Priscilla in the fridge like that. The whole quest left a bad taste in my mouth because of that.

To be fair, she's based on Essi Daven.

Priscilla gets off much-much better than her book counterpart.

I also like how she's a subversion of the Fridge.

Essi suffers traumatic throat injury? She takes up the Lute.

---------- Updated at 09:03 PM ----------

I don't get it, why is it only in the Empress ending? There is no relation at all between that and Dandelion, Priscilla and the murderer... or is it???

It makes no damn sense, especially since Dandelion is the Continent's greatest anti-Nilfgaard propagandist.

He'd be buying a ticket to Kovir, friend of Geralt's or not.

You can brainwash him with Axxi to never visit prostitutes again. But yes, you can kill him too. You just have to talk to him and he'll ramble on and Geralt will figure out who the real murderer was.

Which is, of course, the Immortal Mortuary Guy.

He's a Katakan Higher Vampire. That's why he looks so young. He's also an Eternal Fire fanatic.

So there's 2 lore-breaking "Katakans" in the game not only one?

Thanks for the info about the quest, I'll have to pick those dialogue options next time. I thought I messed something up somewhere, I just wanted to kill that guy in the brothel as quickly as possible out of vengeance.

Shame about only finding out in 1 ending and Dandelion not having any dialogue about it afterwards.

Top Bottom