I admit it, my Geralt wanted to bang Philippa Eilhart

+
I admit it, my Geralt wanted to bang Philippa Eilhart

Eyes or no eyes, she was one of the hotties in TW2 as far as pixelated characters go and I like her snooty personality. Just something about females with an attitude I like.

*Spoilers*

***********SERIOUSLY, GOD DAMN SPOILERS*************

I was really hoping her and Geralt were gonna get it on in that Elven ruin, but it wasn't to be. :(

Last edited:
Yeah, I also think Geralt is sadly not getting any from her.

In the books Dijkstra was pretty much the last guy she was apparently with before she went full lesbian (maybe there's a connection? :D ). Keira even comments on her sudden change of sexual preference.

Also can't deny she has done it purely out of manipulative reasons.

She's lesbian, dude. I want her too, but, alas! She would be more accessible if Geralt was a chick =__=

I know, mate, but If Dijkstra can pull her, I still held out a little bit of hope.

---------- Updated at 08:28 PM ----------

Yeah, I also think Geralt is sadly not getting any from her.

In the books Dijkstra was pretty much the last guy she was apparently with before she went full lesbian (maybe there's a connection? :D ). Keira even comments on her sudden change of sexual preference.

Also can't deny she has done it purely out of manipulative reasons.

I could have lived with Geralt being manipulated.

Eyes or no eyes, she was one of the hotties in TW2 as far as pixelated characters go and I like her snooty personality. Just something about females with an attitude I like.

Thought I was the only one lol, there's just something about a woman with an attitude.

My Geralt's unfulfilled dream:
Shame her role in TW3 is so marginal.

Attachments

• tumblr_mhrcgaEQOJ1s33drgo3_500.jpg
    tumblr_mhrcgaEQOJ1s33drgo3_500.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 2,023
Last edited:
I know, mate, but If Dijkstra can pull her, I still held out a little bit of hope.
Dijsktra get Phillipa's attention and became lovers was because he was Vizimer's Head Intelligent, and Phillipa need to gather Intel.
So if in the future, (but alas no more Geralt's story) if Phillipa need something from Geralt, it could be happening ... and then, Geralt's Book of Sorceress can be completed ... although... need 1 more, the Oxenfurt's Dean - Margarita still untouch, but I think it's not so hard.

Last edited:
Dijsktra get Phillipa's attention and became lovers was because he was Vizimer's Head Intelligent, and Phillipa need to gather Intel.
So if in the future, (but alas no more Geralt's story) if Phillipa need something from Geralt, it could be happening ... and then, Geralt's Book of Sorceress can be completed ... although... need 1 more, the Oxenfurt's Dean - Margarita still untouch, but I think it's not so hard.

If he wants to be a 100% real completionist, he should also bone Ida Emean (the stuck-up Aen Saevherne) and Francesca Findabair (Queen of Dol Blathanna elves) from the old Lodge.

.... although chances of that happening must be like 0,0000001%, given their attitude towards humans in general.

Last edited:
If he wants to be a 100% real completionist, he should also bone Ida Emean (the stuck-up Aen Saevherne) and Francesca Findabair (Queen of Dol Blathanna elves) from the old Lodge.

.... although chances of that happening must be like 0,0000001%, given their attitude towards humans in general.

Really? Only Ida, Francesca, Philippa and Rita that yet felt the touch of white wolf? I thought there were plenty of lodge members

Really? Only Ida, Francesca, Philippa and Rita that yet felt the touch of white wolf? I thought there were plenty of lodge members
there were 10, but 3 are dead, and he already fucked with Fringilla and Triss (and Keira (only in the game if you want to)).

there were 10, but 3 are dead, and he already fucked with Fringilla and Triss (and Keira (only in the game if you want to)).

I wonder how they'd portray Francesca since she's kind of evil in the books but the Scoia'tael are nicer in the games.

She's lesbian, dude. I want her too, but, alas! She would be more accessible if Geralt was a chick =__=

Swings both ways...but definitely prefers women...and her disdain for the traits found in most men in the saga, probably came from her time with Dijkstra, who practically embodies them.

Nope, not my Geralt. I really value my certain body parts and would soon bang a sleeping manticora than would let Philipa play with them. :mean:

Last edited:
Yup, Philippa was my favorite sorceress. (I also really wanted to give Margarita a bath. I hate the way she just stays filthy after you free her.)

Top Bottom