Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know ;D My gif is fabulous :heart:

When will CDPR implement the tweaks? Do we know where in the story the tweaks will begin and end? I'm in Novigrad now, on my Triss playthrough (first time went with Yen), and I haven't reached the decision point yet. I don't want to blow by the new dialogue.

I'm not going to read 367 pages of comments, and I haven't found the answer searching the forums and threads, so if this question has already been asked and answered please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

When will CDPR implement the tweaks? Do we know where in the story the tweaks will begin and end? I'm in Novigrad now, on my Triss playthrough (first time went with Yen), and I haven't reached the decision point yet. I don't want to blow by the new dialogue.

I'm not going to read 367 pages of comments, and I haven't found the answer searching the forums and threads, so if this question has already been asked and answered please point me in the right direction. Thanks.

We don't know the extent of the tweaks or their arrival date. The 1.07 patch notes aren't indicative of any serious changes vis-a-vis Triss.

The OP will definitely be updated when there is news about the fixes coming, as of right now though nothing new.

It is really hard to keep up with the pace of these threads.
I don't intend to provoke here but I really hope that CDPR are careful with how they change the Triss romance. I agree that there should be some dialog in the later parts of the game if you romance Triss but some of the suggested changes go to far IMHO.
I don't think Yennefer or Philippa should be replaced in the final quests. There is no way I would want to miss the conversation with Philippa telling here that I would always be ready to come for the lodge members if they tried to get their hands on Ciri. I lost count of how many mages my Geralt dispatched in the trilogy of the games but he is certainly not afraid of taking on any of them if need be. :)
Also Yennefer needs to be there as she is Ciris mother.
As for the sorceresses in general I have to find an appropriate thread to discuss them. I find their performance very underwhelming - especially at the final battle. What is the point of rescuing Fringilla and Margarita? Except for having them in the game, stretching the game a bit but having zero impact in the end...

I don't think anyone even took those suggestions seriously - if you check the OP list of suggestions in this thread or the old one - no where did we ask to replace people ----- thats just people being crazy and un realistic.

Please read our actual suggestions before commenting on them

thanks

I don't think anyone even took those suggestions seriously - if you check the OP list of suggestions in this thread or the old one - no where did we ask to replace people ----- thats just people being crazy and un realistic.

I understand him. If someone who hasn't been there during the old thread comes now and read the last pages, it could be very scary. This thread turned very strange lately. The last suggestions are... Well... The good ones have already been said a while ago so we got the rest now...

Ok didn't know that. Well I'm sure when we do get news, this thread will grow by 50 pages in a day and that's all we'll be talking about so it will be hard to miss.
Yeah this is the quote, he said to PM him if there is any dev response:

All right folks, time for me to take a step back. Or better... a step forward to the beach where i'm going now for holidays with my GF:hai:

Some '' Bad '' moments in the recent past of this thread and some friends ''casualities'' made me lose the will to continue the discussion here.
Besides i think i've nothing new to add, since all that matters for me was the DEVs answer to our concerns. All the rest doesn't bother me too much.

That said,i'm glad that you keep up the conversation! I'm looking forward with optimism to what the REDs will do to rebalance and fix Triss romance.

Thanks to all for the contribution to the OP, and please, if there are important news from the Devs send me a PM, ok?

Bye, and Good Summer to all!!! :hatsoff:

Alberto ''abex81''

I understand him. If someone who hasn't been there during the old thread comes now and read the last pages, it could be very scary. This thread turned very strange lately. The last suggestions are... Well... The good ones have already been said a while ago so we got the rest now...

Yeah you are probably right, ever since the old thread was closed I have barely been keeping up here myself - not much left to discuss except the things we have already said, so all thats left is to wait.

On the Bright side my new laptop comes on Thursday :p so Witcher 3 ultra 60fps here I come :yes:

Yeah you are probably right, ever since the old thread was closed I have barely been keeping up here myself - not much left to discuss except the things we have already said, so all thats left is to wait.

I think it's the same for a lot of people who were already here during the old thread. I mean, besides @0nakita who manages to stay busy with his/her wonderful gifs. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom