Triss Merigold (all spoilers)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously?People now complaining that Triss lost her sex appeal?Her outfits are much more revealing in TW3

And let's not forget this horror gem

Good thing I check before starting this one, anyway glad many people thought the same :)

Well... given how they closed the other one.

Let's start a new one! Jk... the inconsistencies might be fixed, new stuff might be added... let's do another topic about that specific issue when the changes arrive... for now, let's just do a general TRISS TOPIC...

Let's post about her role in the three games, in the books, post screenshots, cosplay pictures and the like...

I'll start with one.

FYI we don't want this thread closed again so not butthurt comment here please... if someone comes and says something negative about our beloved Triss, and if you think they are wrong and can make an argument against it, then do so. If you've no idea what they are saying, just ignore it and/or post something nice instead. Let's not turn this into a waifu wars topic either. (we could make another topic for that or necro some of them).

In any case, here is another picture, this one a winner at a cosplay event by CDPR held.... somewhere.

And finally, what our Hero thinks about Triss.

so nice to find this
pls refresh my memory as to when in TW2 this scene is; also if u hv a video link?

Will the Triss changes come out within the next weeks or is it a long time project?

Hey,

first of all I wanna say thank you for this amazing game CDPR. I have only just started (just left Vizima after meeting Emhyr for the first time) but I'm already enjoying this game so much, holy shit. And with the alternate movement you fixed pretty much the only problem I had so far.
And yet I think I might stop playing for a while since I heard you're planning to rework some Triss dialogue because people were unhappy with it and I kinda wanna wait for that. But my head might explode if I have to wait too long before getting back into the game and being able to find out how the story continues. So I was wondering... is there any (even very rough) ETA? I mean, will these changes take a couple of months because it's a big undertaking or can we expect them within the next weeks? Would be really happy if we could get some slight hint!

Hey,

first of all I wanna say thank you for this amazing game CDPR. I have only just started (just left Vizima after meeting Emhyr for the first time) but I'm already enjoying this game so much, holy shit. And with the alternate movement you fixed pretty much the only problem I had so far.
And yet I think I might stop playing for a while since I heard you're planning to rework some Triss dialogue because people were unhappy with it and I kinda wanna wait for that. But my head might explode if I have to wait too long before getting back into the game and being able to find out how the story continues. So I was wondering... is there any (even very rough) ETA? I mean, will these changes take a couple of months because it's a big undertaking or can we expect them within the next weeks? Would be really happy if we could get some slight hint!

I'm assuming it's more than a few weeks, given we haven't heard even a whiff of a timescale as yet. I'd suggest enjoying the game and hopefully the fixes will be there to enjoy for a re-run.

Hey,

Going to be a long while from now, with all the 1.07 issues that have been popping up I'm 99% sure that they will be working on a 1.08 with fixes for stuff that broke in 1.07. Then after that maybe in 1.09, but that wont be any time soon. I don't expect the Triss content within a month.

Going to be a long while from now, with all the 1.07 issues that have been popping up I'm 99% sure that they will be working on a 1.08 with fixes for stuff that broke in 1.07. Then after that maybe in 1.09, but that wont be any time soon. I don't expect the Triss content within a month.

Yeah I don't see it happening any time soon. In game dev they don't just identify some inconsistency like Triss romance and go "alright dev go and fix it", they gotta have their voice actors record any additional dialogue, need whoever in charge of the story and content of the game to actually decide on what needs to be done, need devs to implement it, all that while they've got other things to focus on like bug fixes/DLC/patches, need translations to come in if there's any of that which needs doing. Probably even more stuff, I'm not in this industry.

I mean I doubt the voice actors work daily at CDPR, they probably come in for a bulk recording session when needed.

Last edited:
@Pav94an @TrissMasterRace Look like you just start Witcher 2, here is the pic especially for you two ;)
And REMEMBER to save Triss :realmad:

By sfmsnip, Caution his profile full of NSFW pic

Good night everyone ^_^

I have already played Witcher 2 a few times on my old laptop -- but I am playing again on my new laptop and it looks incredible.

The graphics are amazing:

Attachments

• Witcher Dark Geralt.jpg
    Witcher Dark Geralt.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 113
  • Headshot.jpg
    Headshot.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 113
  • Zoltan.jpg
    Zoltan.jpg
    201.7 KB · Views: 108
Yeah I don't see it happening any time soon. In game dev they don't just identify some inconsistency like Triss romance and go "alright dev go and fix it", they gotta have their voice actors record any additional dialogue, need whoever in charge of the story and content of the game to actually decide on what needs to be done, need devs to implement it, all that while they've got other things to focus on like bug fixes/DLC/patches, need translations to come in if there's any of that which needs doing. Probably even more stuff, I'm not in this industry.

I mean I doubt the voice actors work daily at CDPR, they probably come in for a bulk recording session when needed.

I don't think CDPR will release the patch just fix Triss's content. IMO it gonna be a large one contain many "tweak" and "change" for all character in Act 3 (or also act 2), Triss is the only confirm case so far

ETA December (also in my opinion). It gonna be a longggg wait, trust me :smoke:

There's a variety of body types in TW3. Petite, Slim, Medium and Curvy. Every NPC in the game conforms to one of these skeletal types. Triss does not have a unique skeletal model. Why is that important? Well it's not really, it's simply a minor detail because I can assure you that is not a 22 inch waist. Like I said, something being dumbed down is not necessarily a bad thing. As a point of note, I just made a throw away comment. You're the one searching around for comparative pictures and making overly long posts about an off the cuff comment so I wouldn't say I'm​ the one looking for problems :)

Yeah, the searching around for those two comparative pictures really was a tremendous investment of time and effort. Took me all of 30 seconds I think? At any rate, your post wasn't labeled "Throw Away Comment, Only Reply In One Sentence Or Less." I browse through the forum, pick out the things I want to respond to, and then type. That's how this sort of thing works. You may go back to complaining about TW3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom