Some Suggestions regarding New Game + and other Stuff.

+
Some Suggestions regarding New Game + and other Stuff.

I would love to see a Cave added to White Orchard, a big one. Imagine what fun that would be when you are just starting out.. Right now it feels kinda empty.

The Combat system lacks in some points at the current state. Enemies will not react to crossbow Suppresion and just stand there, taunting. Make them charge at you.

For NG+, give us some stuff to make the Character progress. Going through the game with no benefit at all seem to incomplete.

To start with, make it possible for our Character to progress in level

Wish thinking,
Make all Weapons scale to the Character Level, including new, or mastercrafted ones that can only be worn at a high level.

What should be absolutely included,
Scaled Quests, scaled enemies, few pieces of new Armor, leveling further, more skill slots

I hope that dream is possible. Thats what a real NG+ means to one.

With this feauture and this endgame this would get the NR.1 Spot in my Heart as the best Game ive ever played.

Best Regards

first idea: love it. white orchard is a beautiful place and has great atmosphere, a shame there isn't much reason to explore it.
second "idea": combat system isn't lacking, and the crossbows main purpose is to bring flying monsters back down to earth. It does its intended job perfectly.
don't really understand your 3rd and 4th suggestions
fifth idea: scaled leveling is terrible, It may seem like a good idea at first, but what it ends up doing is prevents people from striving to be able to do something, or take up a challenge by playing a mission 10 levels higher than theirs. and it is in the game right now, in the form of equipment. and honestly, id actually want the current form removed from the game. it may be more friendly for lower level people, but in the end it is something that discourages players from exploring until they are a higher level because they know if they, let's say, get that treasure, and the treasure has a sword, it would be more useful to get that treasure at a higher level because then the sword itself would have better stats meaning it would be more useful in the long run.
scaled leveling is fine for common swords, but for rarer "relic" swords and "relic" gear this is just a bad idea and should be removed from the game. unless cdpr adds in a way to upgrade gear stats and level requirement, in which case scaled leveling would be fine.

I do agree with some points!

I absolutely think that there should at least be a few new weapons and armors for NG+.. Five or six should be enouth so that the progression of the Character keeps going for a bit.. And we should be able to level up further.

Sorry but new game plus without any sense of becomming stronger, while still remaining the difficulty and eventually outpower said enemies, is stupid.

Without the drive it would be imcomplete in my opinion.

I really think that we should also consider what can be done for people who do not wish to play NG+ again and spend so many hours trying to get 100% completion again :(

As much as I feel NG+ is great for many people who wanted it.. I also believe that many completionists who have already done almost every single quest in the game might not want to do everything all over again :/ But it would be nice to have difficulty scaled to the same level as NG+ for increased difficulty and other small perks that come with it..

Something CDPR should definitely consider when developing NG+

Top Bottom