fnf broke bavarius' highscore

+
fnf broke bavarius' highscore

Pretty damn amazing. Reaching a million points has been an impossible feat for me so far. I can only wonder how long it takes to get to TEN. I would LOVE to see the amount of HP the monsters have at that point.

waow u got a good score in arena mode...but i m stuck at the 1lac score...what should i do....pls suggest sm info regarding dis

It's kind of hard to give advice without knowing your preferences, and what levels you struggle with, RSIK4. For instance - when I was inexperienced, I found it easier to upgrade Quen and rolling to the max - something I no longer do in the beginning.

Currently, in the early on, I mostly use the alchemy tree to maximize damage, but I'm uncertain whether you can complete the initial stages well enough to handle having so little HP.

Generally, though, it is very helpful to drink potions after the 5th level, and to use the Circles of Power. It is also extremely useful to upgrade bombs twice in the alchemy tree. They really pack a punch after that. You can then easily defeat harpies and all the other agile monsters. The support of the dwarf is obligatory, you should have him at your side whenever possible. Don't hire anyone else, ever.

So what else is worth mentioning? The golems, you swing the heavy attack before their face, so one of them starts charging, and then time the roll to backstab it, rinse and repeat while not forgetting to keep your quen up. Do the same with fire elementals, but not before destroying the gargoyles with upgraded grapeshots.

Let me know if any of that helps, buddy.

Pastipal said:
Pretty damn amazing. Reaching a million points has been an impossible feat for me so far. I can only wonder how long it takes to get to TEN. I would LOVE to see the amount of HP the monsters have at that point.

I personally don't think they get a massive boost to HP.

Any how 2.0 update of the game had overpowered Quen. They nurfed it a lot recently tho. I would suggest you look up online for recent arena tutorials maybe on x360 websites.
This one here has few useful tips you might have missed;
http://segmentnext.com/2012/04/19/the-witcher-2-arena-strategy-guide-how-to-survive-all-30-waves/2/

Saoe said:
Any how 2.0 update of the game had overpowered Quen. They nurfed it a lot recently tho. I would suggest you look up online for recent arena tutorials maybe on x360 websites.
This one here has few useful tips you might have missed;
http://segmentnext.com/2012/04/19/the-witcher-2-arena-strategy-guide-how-to-survive-all-30-waves/2/

What a useless guide. You can summarize it with a single sentence "dodge a lot, use bombs and hire a mercenary". It doesn't explain a lot of important things like that the sorcerer will NOT cast a protective shield once he's beginning to teleport away or how the elite kingslayer can be quickly defeated by a series of backstabs. Also, the golems stage - it's one of the hardest levels for a beginner, and the guide just outright tells you that there's a really slim chance to survive regardless of what you do. Just "attack and flee"... oh, and hire a sorceress. God, what a joke.

But most importantly, the guide has no builds included, whereas the proper allocation of skills, from the beginning to end of the first thirty stages, is crucial.

Saoe said:
I personally don't think they get a massive boost to HP.

Well, I haven't had a chance to test it more thoroughly, but by the time of the third cycle the monsters had a lot more HP and damage than before, so I believe that the numbers keep on increasing.

SystemShock7 said:
Just open up the right xml and change the stats on your armor and sword :)
you'll be at 10M in no time.

I do sometimes enjoy hacking the game and finding new things to toy with (though not new challenges, for obvious reasons), but in this case it'd be a very bad idea. The Arena can be a great thrill; cheating your way through it is just pointless.

I realize that you might think that this mode isn't for you, but you shouldn't be discouraged either by those gargantuan highscores or the difficulty itself, bro. Just try it - it's a lot of fun. :)

And btw. - the scores are legitimate, as you cannot upload the score if your xml files are edited.

Pastipal said:
I do sometimes enjoy hacking the game and finding new things to toy with (though not new challenges, for obvious reasons), but in this case it'd be a very bad idea. The Arena can be a great thrill; cheating your way through it is just pointless.

I realize that you might think that this mode isn't for you, but you shouldn't be discouraged either by those gargantuan highscores or the difficulty itself, bro. Just try it - it's a lot of fun. :)

And btw. - the scores are legitimate, as you cannot upload the score if your xml files are edited.

o...k... my comment was in jest. Next time, I'll put [jest] tags around it.

Top Bottom