What the hell your forums suck

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the hell your forums suck

I purchased the first witcher for the PC and signed up for your forums and purchased the enhanced version . Then purchased the witcher 2 I was total impressed with the produced and now the console version that suppose to add a lot to the story. IT SUCKS, can even get the f*cking boot on right out of the story crashes game over. After multiple boot up enjoy you money never again big fan for 5+ YEARS ITS OVER.

Your forums editing tool and interface aslo is behind standards..way to go ..

Btw, hover mouse pointer above post, right of post date and edit button will appear. If booting game on the Xbox is an issue I'd say your console is about to exhale it's last breath shortly.

Maestroso pero no de la educación.... It looks like you're a little bit frustrated, aren't you?

It's hard to take criticism seriously if it comes with an attitude like this, and if you can't even take the time to apply a reasonable amount of proper grammar and punctuation. I hope it felt good, though.

Jeez what a way to solve your problems. You do realize this kind of attitude won't help you very much in the real world right? I mean you finally land that great job you've been trying to get and something goes wrong and you can't just go...this place sucks, I hate my boss he sucks. This crappy computer I have to work on sucks. That'll go over real well. How about trying to let these people figure out what's wrong and help you without attacking everyone? Do you just attack people on the street for accidently bumping into you and spilling your drink. I mean, oops, you suck, I hate you bam. Jailtime lol.

Time to grow up a bit. Unfortunately this kind of behavior is becoming more and more normal. The slightest problem and everyone involved "sucks" and it's never the attackers fault. I mean it's CDProjekts fault that your XBox is what six years old and you play it 24/7 and watch dozens of movies on it and ripped games and who knows what else and now it's not working well? I truly feel sad for you. I'd hate to grow up blaming everyone else and thinking everyone else must pay for my bad habits and my own faults.

Maestoso said:
I purchased the first witcher for the PC and signed up for your forums and purchased the enhanced version . Then purchased the witcher 2 I was total impressed with the produced and now the console version that suppose to add a lot to the story. IT SUCKS, can even get the f*cking boot on right out of the story crashes game over. After multiple boot up enjoy you money never again big fan for 5+ YEARS ITS OVER.

Your forums editing tool and interface aslo is behind standards..way to go ..
Hi and welcome

if you want tell us a lil more about what your problem is, we can try to help you. You can also try contacting the official support at support@cdprojekt.com

regards

Forum veteran
Rage posts like this always remind me of that scene from Half Baked:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuBRk6tjiUQ&feature=player_embedded

Think what he ment was really the PC EE, prolly a corrupted patch. But he burned his bridges with his first post, oh well...

I don't think he wants help at all or really is a fan, because if it was a problem as simple as the game not booting correctly then logically one would assume that he would do some more testing on his 360 to see if the unit is failing.

As one mentioned before, it is just some knee-jerk reaction of "There could be 40 things preventing this from working, but I'll blame CD Projekt Red for what is most likely hardware failure."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom