Board opened!

+

Forum veteran
For the new board,... Shouldn't there be a thread dedicated to the trailer or new info?I think it suits this as most threads'll seem alike in some or other way and I find I'm repeating myself. :hmmm:

I saw the teaser on gametrailers first and went to the site imediatly but was disapointed to find no information whatsoever. I mean, isn't this exactly the time there should be something for newcomers that see the trailer and want more details? Now they just move on and maybe forget about this great game.

We've been discussing The Witcher 2 for months now; maybe some of those threads could be moved here?We're ready, anytime you guys are. Boy, are we ready! :D

Argh! Why does it seem that the polish forum has much more info about TW2? I want to learn the language!

Eglard said:
Argh! Why does it seem that the polish forum has much more info about TW2? I want to learn the language!
The Polish forum always gets preferential treatment. CDPR wants to be treated like a serious player on the international stage ... but not to the extent of treating their international fans with the same consideration that they give to their Polish fans. I guess they're still growing up, in a sense. Luckily, there are some Polish fans who show up here and tell us what we've learned, and the international community is very grateful for them! Thanks (and orens!) to people like szypek26.

Yes, szypek26 is our messenger :beer: But maybe not everybndy from the Polish forums speaks English good enough to deliver news from their forum into the international area?
Corylea said:
We've been discussing The Witcher 2 for months now; maybe some of those threads could be moved here?
10 more threads moved into this new TW2 forum ;D

I got money that's burning a hole in my pocket, ready to spend on Witcher2. I'm really looking forward to this game .

Top Bottom