Act 3 (may contain spoilers)

+
Act 3 (may contain spoilers)

Hello everyone on act 3 I had the ending where me and triss merrigold walked off after me killing that other big witcher guy I was wondering is there any sex scenes in act 3? I completed act 3 with no sex scenes I thought there would be a couple for each act for example act 1 has the whore house, act 2 you get a a whore place as well as Ves, succubus and that elf girl you save in act 1 but in act 3 was there any? or did i miss it? act 3 felt really short also since I got the Australian version yes I hate being Australian we don't get to have sex with the succubus or the elf but there were some files you could download and apply them to the game to make it so you can have those scenes any idea on where I can get these? Thank you.

Chromie92 said:
You get to have sex with Phillipa, Silla or Cynthia. You can have an orgy too. Super serious.

Since I sound like a sexual predator which I ain't are you trolling me? :( lol I am being serious.

I'm glad to see someone with their priorities set straight; who cares about learning the actual names and spellings of the game's main characters, when there are sex scenes to go looking for?!

To answer your question: No, there are no sex scenes in Chapter 3. Basically, Geralt has more important things to worry about at the time.

Kindo said:
I'm glad to see someone with their priorities set straight; who cares about learning the actual names and spellings of the game's main characters, when there are sex scenes to go looking for?!

To answer your question: No, there are no sex scenes in Chapter 3. Basically, Geralt has more important things to worry about at the time.

I was thinking that as well lmfao also anyone know where I can find the files that allows the Australian version of The Witcher 2 so we can accept the sex reward from the succubus and the elf in act 2? Thank you.

Top Bottom