Play the adventures

+
Play the adventures

I just finished The Witcher and totally loved it. I ordered the second one (EE), should arrive soon by the mail. The thing is that I'd like to play all those adventures made for TW1 now but I have no idea how to start them. I've put them in C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\The Witcher folder. So how do you access them?

Thanks!!!

That's odd. I downloaded the EE patch for Witcher and I got all the adventures. Personally, I couldn't play them. They were without voice actors and damn, it's insane how important sound is. It really makes or breaks a game. You should be able to play them if you have updated to the enhanced edition.

I bought The Witcher EE.

I just figured you have to start a new game to access those adventures. I thought it'd be added to the menu instead once the game was over.

Are they unzipped and not in another folder in the witcher folder . They should look very similar to the attached pic . And yes you access them from the new game screen , they should be on the right side of the screen .

It seems though when you play those adventures you lose everything: raven armor, kickass swords, no skill, poor, mods (like Stuff that makes Geralt easier), etc. Or have I made a mistake?

I moved all my saves from the game elsewhere except for the last one, is that the cause?

You get whatever the mod maker wants you to have as far as weapons and armor go to put it in a nutshell . Also if you use mods like FCR it`s best to uninstall FCR unless you like dying a lot . The skill tree for FCR is totally different and most extra adventures don`t supply any oil for the swords .

Top Bottom