[GENERAL] Favourite quest

+
[GENERAL] Favourite quest

Mine would be Beauty and the Beast in Chapter III.I never knew I actually care about what happens to Carman and Vincent until I reach the part where she gives me this quest.Regradless of going through the game in my 4th play,
I always break the curse of the werewolf
True love, indeed.Brilliant story, believeable NPCs make this one of the best RPG in recent years, IMO.

I thought Vizima Confidential was very well executed and intriguing, despite some flaws. I also liked Ripples: a quest to reconcile the two races culminating in a good boss fight, all set in picturesque landscape.

Beauty and the Beast?Eeeek! Touching storyline, but too boring gameplay-wise for my tastes.I enjoy particularly the part of the Act III quest where you clean out the Salamandra drug lab. Simple and with plenty of blood-splashing, head-lopping combat F U N. :evil:

It's not really a quest, but i get much satisfaction from clearing out the Salamandra camp in the swamp in Act III ;DI did it accidentally on my first run through (eventually, after many reloads!) not realizing that it was not technically required. So since then, i just do it anyway ... lots of loot and not bad XP gain :)

For me it's Vizima Confidential. I loved this huge, hard to solve quest. From the first time i played the game, it hooked me as the most complex quest i have ever met in a rpg. I just couldn't believe how many different clues you have to find to solve the mystery, and from how many unexpected sources.

My fave quest is Ravens Armor cos it has 3 different results and different ways to build the armor :beer:
Hamenaglar said:
I hated beauty and the beast. It was actually the worst quest for me.
Why? Because there is a lot of running around? ;D And when you reached a part you realise it wasn't successful? I handled that with other businesses Geralt had to do in these locations.

My favourite Quest is: Blue Eyes, played against Patrick de Weyze. Because twice a played for him, because I think he was right, but when I played against him, I have felt so much better!!!

Try blue eyes with the neutral path (walk out on them), that's a lot more fun than picking their sides ;)Dunno what quest my fav is.

though i also liked beauty and the beast i never finished it because i was already to far with the storyline, vincent was in the new narakot inn and never on one of his usual places.i think ripples is my fav quest because you really have too think which side you want to be on, what also counts for the storyline. i think its a briljant plot to let the hero doubt its own motives.

I've always loved mysteries and figuring things out, so Vizima Confidential suited me very well. It's such a big quest, though, that it seems as if it shouldn't quite count as a favorite quest -- it's like picking half the game as my favorite quest.My first time through, I really liked Anatomy of a Crime -- autopsies are just so cool -- but it isn't as interesting when replayed as some of the other quests. I like Old Friend of Mine for the different side of Geralt that it brings out; although Geralt is a great superhero, I always like to see human moments for superheros.I like Working Girls because I always like saving the innocent or rescuing people, and telling thugs to apologize to prostitutes for their incivility is just so RIGHT.

I'd say Blue Eyes was the most memorable for me. Although Her Highness The Striga was pretty cool as well.Unfortunately, I missed entire Beauty and the Beast - I didn't speak to Carmen much for the second half of the game as there were no new dialogue options.

Berengar's Secret had the most emotional resolution of the game, for me. We traded insults and icy glares, sarcasm and snide remarks, I used to Aard out his fire whenever I ran past him and yet, eventually, I could see where he was coming from. At the conclusion of the quest...
... to have him perish at the hands of Javed, I was gutted when that happened. I needed hugs after that one :( Even though I knew it to be possible to save him, I must admit there was poetry in such a dark resolution. Poor Berengar :(
The Heat Of The Day was quite touching, too. I liked the dark romanticism of the, uh, the whole Midday Bride thing :) I guess I'm not one for happy endings :DVizima Confidential was wonderfully involved and hard to unravel - but that's exactly what made it addictive! :)

Top Bottom