[ACT I] Is it too late?

+
[ACT I] Is it too late?

Once I defeat the beast and I have gone back for Shani, is it too late to finish the side quests, or do I have to go to the point before I get Shani to complete them?Please help!Thanks,Atreyu

too late, sorry :)you should finish the side quests before you come to the an end the main quest. Some of them anyway, you can take with you in the next chapter if they're related to main characters like Kalkstein that you will meet til the end of the game. enjoy

The latest point before it's too late... the main quest "Of monsters and men" you have to get the trust of Odo, Haren and Mikul. You can finish all their quests but before you talk about that to the reverend (who sends you to the inn) you have to complete all side quests plus arranging several things with other NPCs like buying / selling stuff to Abigail because they are gone as well.

Just a question... are the main story quests (the ones that kibosh the other quests) marked in any special way in your journal? So I can tell which quest I should leave alone until the very last? If not, have you seen a walkthrough which identifies the 'point of no return' quests?? Thanks!!

Quests which are finished aren't listed in your current quest log anymore. But there are filters to sort quests after a specific order and preferences.

PetraSilie said:
The latest point before it's too late... the main quest "Of monsters and men" you have to get the trust of Odo, Haren and Mikul. You can finish all their quests but before you talk about that to the reverend (who sends you to the inn) you have to complete all side quests plus arranging several things with other NPCs like buying / selling stuff to Abigail because they are gone as well.
Thanks, I'll keep this in mind because I wasn't sure where exactly the "end point" was. I want to complete as much as possible on the first playthrough.

Top Bottom