1.07 - The Good, The Bad and the Bugly

+
I've been playing on a new playthrough since 1.07 came out and haven't run into any bug so far. A pretty solid patch, I'd say. Though I only ran into very few bugs in the previous patches to begin with and managed to get workarounds on most of them without much of a problem.

So my take on this patch?
I really love the graphic upgrades and I hope CDPR wouldn't turn this back down again. Yes, some people are having issues with some specific hardwares. Still, I don't think the game itself should drop its quality to support the buggy rigs.
The new alternative movement is very responsive as it should be, though personally I prefer the old one and still using it.
Oh and the new NPC interactions with different weathers are very impressive, I love them.

Why do you say Vesemir? That doesn't even remotely sound like Vesemir - not even close. It's Dandelion, the narrator. He has been narrating since The Witcher 2 if I'm not mistaken.

Whoops! I hadn't heard that voice in so long since using that mod that removed those scenes, that I thought it was Ves. My mistake.

Last edited:
I've been playing on a new playthrough since 1.07 came out and haven't run into any bug so far. A pretty solid patch, I'd say. Though I only ran into very few bugs in the previous patches to begin with and managed to get workarounds on most of them without much of a problem.

So my take on this patch?
I really love the graphic upgrades and I hope CDPR wouldn't turn this back down again. Yes, some people are having issues with some specific hardwares. Still, I don't think the game itself should drop its quality to support the buggy rigs.
The new alternative movement is very responsive as it should be, though personally I prefer the old one and still using it.
Oh and the new NPC interactions with different weathers are very impressive, I love them.

Regardless of what happens, they won't change anything 1.07 does or revert the optimizations put in place. Eventually, they will (and should) release hotfixes and updates to address specific AMD and NVidia hardware that seem to be having issues, and I also hope they update the file integrity governing rules so that when you verify your gamefiles, it replaces ALL of them with default versions so people who forgot they tweaked something or installed a mod don't run into further problems after things have been updated.

Top Bottom