2nd Play-trough The Witcher 3: PC vs PS4 PRO

+
Hi guys, I’d like to ask you an advice: I completed my first play-trough on The Witcher 3 Goty edition about three years ago on Xbox One. From that time it becomes my favorite game of alI time. Then I sold my Xbox one and now I own the game on both pc and ps4 pro. Since I am going to play a second play-trough on which of the two platforms do you recommend me to play? I state that usually I play with both platforms on an excellent 27-inch Samsung gaming monitor (it does not support 4K). Also I always use controller on all my pc games.
I post the specs of my pc if it could be useful:

i5 7500 3,4ghz
Asus prime h720
Corsair CX750M modular
DDR4 Hyper X Savage DFR4 RAM 16 GB
Msi GeForce 1060 3g
SSD hyperx Savage 240 gb
WD HHD 3TB

I ask you also because I know that the game can offers an enhance mode on ps4 pro.
Maybe pc can offer shorter loading time using my ssd ? A lot of doubts, thanks in advance if you can help me in someway.

Last edited:
PC should be a bit better, but there can always be performance issues that are hard to predict,

Do you want to use mods for the game? That‘s also a question you should ask yourself. If yes, you need the PC version.

PC should be a bit better, but there can always be performance issues that are hard to predict,

Do you want to use mods for the game? That‘s also a question you should ask yourself. If yes, you need the PC version.

For my 2nd run I don’t want to use mods in any case. I want to play Goty edition clean. Do you think that my pc specs are good for play Witcher 3 smoothly ?

I can‘t say for sure as even people with similar specs sometimes have different experience.

The specs seem pretty fine though.

I can‘t say for sure as even people with similar specs sometimes have different experience.

The specs seem pretty fine though.

Thanks for your help, very appreciate. And what about loading times compared to Ps4 pro ? On my pc could be faster ? Where do you play the game and how many play-troughs did you have ?

Top Bottom