3d analyze and minimum requirements

+
3d analyze and minimum requirements

Hello to all.I tried using 3d analyze to avoid this message "warning. system requirements not met". Well, the game started and I was able to see intro movie, but after that i could only se startup screen (new game, options, etc.) And screen beneath was black. I figured out the problem is in shaders but I dont know how to fix that. Anyway, I have Radeon 9250.

How to use this program to by pass minimum requirements? If you could write, many users of the forum would be pleased.

I tried this. Opens the launcher, select "Launch Game" little CD cursor spins, then nothing. I guess this is a step above "minimum requirements not met" but... not really.This is really depressing.

3d Analyze doesn't suddenly make your card have the required technology, it's an emulator. An unreliable one at that. If you find yourself having to use it because you're far under the requirements, the odds of it working are very long indeed, and the odds of it working in any playable fashion are longer still.OP's best bet would be a new graphics card - although that in itself will probably be a problem. If your system is an old pre-built machine from a retailer, I'd be pretty confident in betting they gave you the PCI version of the 9250 and your Mobo has no PCI-e/AGP slots.Of course that last sentence could be incorrect. I'd bet on it, but best to check ;)

Yeah it's actually a brand new machine, but it's a mac running XP via bootcamp. In all my experience running mac hardware, system requirements between a mac and windows based pc can be dramatically different, but the performance will stay the same. My hardware specs are significantly below the requirements to run Hellgate London, yet it runs very well on this set up. I thought it would be the same for The Witcher, but I think the checker prior to launch is preventing me from even getting a chance to try. =(I guess since I bought the computer to work and not to game, I can't complain. But good rpgs like the Witcher weren't on my radar when I upgraded. I feel really awful since my boyfriend bought me the game, and now it may be a waste of money. Only future patches will tell. I guess I'll go play Video Editor RPG aka Final Cut Pro... *cries*

jazzeraint said:
Yeah it's actually a brand new machine, but it's a mac running XP via bootcamp. In all my experience running mac hardware, system requirements between a mac and windows based pc can be dramatically different, but the performance will stay the same. My hardware specs are significantly below the requirements to run Hellgate London, yet it runs very well on this set up. I thought it would be the same for The Witcher, but I think the checker prior to launch is preventing me from even getting a chance to try. =(I guess since I bought the computer to work and not to game, I can't complain. But good rpgs like the Witcher weren't on my radar when I upgraded. I feel really awful since my boyfriend bought me the game, and now it may be a waste of money. Only future patches will tell. I guess I'll go play Video Editor RPG aka Final Cut Pro... *cries*
Just to add that my post was aimed at the OP and his setup. Nothing saying you won't be able to run it under the minimum requirements if you can get past that message.OP's 9250 is pushing it a bit though I think.

Hi, I've been using 3d analyze, succesfully, but recently switched to using a new monitor, since the screen on my laptop is no longer working.For some reason, now, when using 3d analyze, I get the minimum requirements not met message.I'm guessing that it's due to the chipset having been set to use the new monitor, but suggestions on how to fix it would be brilliant.

Top Bottom