+
3x 9prov cards:

Screenshot 2024-03-09 134543.png

Screenshot 2024-03-09 134619.png

Screenshot 2024-03-09 134739.png

Vilge seems the strongest to me, a 9 provision card
Moreelse seems an 8 provision in comparison
Milaen could be 6 provision

MIlaen has not been touched (by devs or players) in years. We all know about dead bronze cards, but dead 9P cards category is proudly dominated by ST: Milaen, Yarpen, Eleas. I would probably play all 3 of those for 7p.

Probably not.
I guess you're right, quite sure about it actually but I am still going to put in on 3 stars for provision drop.

You've got a card you would like to see changed? If it is not provision drop i will put it on 3 stars as well, if it is provision drop it will go behind Milaen.
Post automatically merged:

Screenshot 2024-03-19 175724.png

So it looks now for me. Just tell me your honest opinion and i'll consider.

Maybe i am a dreamer but if i were Dev i would just put Milaen on 6 provision and not say anything about it just for fun.

I had the same decrease for a few, but then I ended up swapping out Ele'yas for Jackpot, since I was running into a lot of that. Doubt they would increase reavers to 7, so I have the slave driver in that spot for the last 5 bcs. For power increase I have whisperer, cat mentor and ciaran.

I guess you're right, quite sure about it actually but I am still going to put in on 3 stars for provision drop.

You've got a card you would like to see changed? If it is not provision drop i will put it on 3 stars as well, if it is provision drop it will go behind Milaen.

View attachment 11386030
So it looks now for me. Just tell me your honest opinion and i'll consider.

Maybe i am a dreamer but if i were Dev i would just put Milaen on 6 provision and not say anything about it just for fun.
King Radovid 5 is already a very strong card and very competitive why buff it?

Reaver Hunters might be annoying but 7 provision is too much.

Actually instead of Captain Yago nerf, we need to nerf Jackpot but I don't want to use my buff slot to nerf it either.

Slave Driver might need provision nerf instead, because for example in Madoc NG deck, it creates a second sapper at 5 provision cost, 1 power nerf I don't think will do much.

Ele'yas for Jackpot,

Actually instead of Captain Yago nerf, we need to nerf Jackpot but I don't want to use my buff slot to nerf it either.
Yes, I'm changing this. Jackpot nerf goes in, Eleýas is out.

Doubt they would increase reavers to 7, so I have the slave driver in that spot for the last 5 bcs.

Reaver Hunters might be annoying but 7 provision is too much.

Slave Driver might need provision nerf instead,
Agreed, changed this as well, thank you guys great stuff!

King Radovid 5 is already a very strong card and very competitive why buff it?
I love him. But good, it is fine as it is. Changing this one.

For power increase I have whisperer, cat mentor and ciaran.
Good suggestions here. Edit: which Whisperer?

Screenshot 2024-03-20 172427.png

Last edited:
I have Renfri for power reduce, since she's everywhere now and I don't like the idea of making her 15p. For provisions, I have Yago and Knut in those spots, but Siege is probably fine too.

You're right, a whole lot of Renfri in todays matches. Yes, considering Yago still and Knut is a good one as well.

Top Bottom