A life-size statue of Geralt fighting a Noonwraith

+

Yes!

Awsome!

Thank you...No words... Congratulations to the artist and to CDPR team.

Last edited:
So they will be for sale then? It looks amazing!

EDIT: Don't know if devs will have artists make several different monsters. That would be cool!

I know what I'd wish for: Geralt fighting a Imperial Manticore, yes please! :yes

Last edited:
I cannot wait to visit the studio again and get a picture standing next to this. It's pretty amazing.

My favorite bit is actually Geralt. I'll explain why. I helped create a giant dragon statue for Dragon Age 2 back in the day (as in, I was part of the email chain and at events with it. I did no work actually designing or building it) and I talked with the guys who actually did the design & fabrication about it. They said they always enjoyed working on dragons, zombies, monsters etc as they were easy compared to people. I asked what they meant and they said that a monster can pretty much look like anything and you get creative license to make it your own look. As people, we know what humans are supposed to look like, so if they get them wrong, it really stands out and looks bad.

I think Geralt looks great, the noonwraith is cool and the overall statue is stunning. Well done designers, well done.

5 consecutive faps and doing my sixth with this, at least now I have a hand free to tyype
Sorrryy myy fingerrs glued on my keyyboard. Yyou know, doing stuff

Totally cool. Love all the little extra details we get to see every week. Can't wait for more gameplay but this is pretty kicka$$ in the meantime :)

Top Bottom