About Blood and Wine (SPOILERS)

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this art, it is so interesting. geralt is sitting on a throne wearing noble cloths, drinking wine i guess it is tusiant wine.
Something is off here because geralt hate to wear doublets.

Last edited:

"We are working on it"

It's Sunday, a beautiful spring day. Like wouldn't it be nice if we got something new today? : ) Like a trailer, or a picture at least!

It's Sunday, a beautiful spring day. Like wouldn't it be nice if we got something new today? : ) Like a trailer, or a picture at least!
Very unlikely...

I feel that CDPR wouldn't have showed the cover artwork if it hadn't been leaked.And according to them,they won't show anything at PAX either.

It's funny that we were expecting new info during January-February!But here we are,well into Q2,and still the marketing campaign hasn't started yet.

Last edited:
Very unlikely...

I feel that CDPR wouldn't have showed the cover artwork if it hadn't been leaked.And according to them,they won't show anything at PAX either.

It's funny that we were expecting new info during January-February!But here we are,well into Q2,and still the marketing campaign hasn't started yet.

we can always RIOT!!!

Will you fix his leg before the release? It should be strong and firm; not hanging; levitating etc. Well, that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom