About the future of the game

+
About the future of the game

So,
I just bought this game and loved it, but I'm kinda worried if there are any plans on developing more content and upgrades for it.
I mean, the game is pretty solid and fun but there are still some little bugs and the UI could see some improvements and get simpler.
The AI could also be improved upon and get different skill levels (e.g. easy, medium, hard)
Online games could also be richer if there was an option to add AI players to the group.
Talking about online games, every time I have tried finding players I've got no luck. Maybe it's time on thinking about integrating players across all platforms?

Hope you guys really give this game the attention it deserves.
This game has a lot of potential and it would be a shame to see it all going to waste, guys.

Pretty sure The Witcher Adventure Game is dead at this point, its a solid game that works well and plays very good. But not many play it. With Gwent being such a a hit i very much doubt this will see much love at all simply because, it isn't as popular and will most likely just stay as the tabletop, with the game version being left to die.

Top Bottom