Acquiring all the Gwent Cards - Bandit Camp in Velen glitch

+
I updated patch 1.07, and the poor guy is still stuck in the cage, and I killed everyone about 60 hours back. I even checked all the lootables, no key. Unless they have someone else sell his gwent card (Sweers, I think), I'm screwed. They addressed Dykstra's card, so I definitely want to know if this gets addressed as well.

the Claywitch merchant have 5 card and 2 are missable... Sweers and Puttkammer !!!
p.s. hope you right, the 1.07 have a very good list of updates but nothing in the changelog so...

Last edited:
Thank you for your reports. We are currently working on implementing the fix for this issue in the upcoming patch. Stay tuned

Finally! At least now we know you are aware of the problem. Because, come on! The ONLY person in distress with gwent cards and it's glitched !
Waiting on the edge of the couch for 1.08! Thank you for all your hard work in this amazing game

That bug was supposed to be fixed with 1.07, it was in the changelog, so what happened? Anyone has found the key?

Thank you for your reports. We are currently working on implementing the fix for this issue in the upcoming patch. Stay tuned :)

You're not working on it. You are lying. No one wants to save this idiot. We just need his two stupid cards. Put them on another trader somewhere else and put it in the patch notes. This has been a known issue on the forums across ALL platforms since May 22nd.

I hope it will be fixed in 1.08.
Suffering from this issue since I started playing the game and up till now...nothing's changed =(

Top Bottom