All Time Favourite Easter Eggs in Games

+
Actually... There was supposed to be an easter egg of Ciri in the corpo prologue...
in the form of a magazine cover

The thread is cool. Ive seen so many easter eggs, but its hard to name one over others.

I think one of the more difficult to find easter eggs that I found myself without help, was the skeleton that was hanging upside down from its feet in a remote ice cave in Skyrim (references Empire strikes back where Luke is caught by a Wampa and put in a similar situation)

If I recall, Skyrim had quite a fair few Easter Eggs in it because I remember the one about the Headless Horseman

I hope at least in a DLC we get a Breadcrumb trail about Ciri but she has gone years ago (Same time as Witcher 3 Reference was to us) Possibly involving a Frozen winter

Being the horse in Daytona USA.

Playing as a piece of tofu in Resident Evil (2 I believe)

Pong in Mortal Kombat 2

I forgot about Pong in Mortal Kombat 2 but I recall Smoke and Jade could sometimes be seen peeking from behind the trees which was a clue to them being hidden characters in the Living Forest stage

Gotta be the three seashells
1607641608059.png

Carmageddon: Splat Pack has the Quake protagonist frozen in ice.
Carmageddon Max Damage went one step further: it put the model of the Eagle, Fat Cat, and another opponent from the original title on ice in the same way.

hard to pick an all time fav but my current one is the Smack my priest up quest in Valhalla. Soon as I saw the quest dude I was like that's fking Keith Flint

Top Bottom