Angry Joe visits CD Projekt RED, part 2

+
Angry Joe visits CD Projekt RED, part 2

Its time for the second video from Angry Joes visit to CD Projekt RED.
During his stay with us Joe had a chance to play the Enhanced Edition before its official release and also conducted some interviews with the developers of The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. But that wasnt all Joe wanted to do Watch the full video to find out everything about his trip.
Dont forget to visit Joes official website to watch some behind the scenes footage from making of that special episode of The Angry Joe Show.

Angry JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOE Angry Joe is back...

Here's an animation of me on the news page:

Wow... I really liked this video. The charmingly silly and amusing antics of both Joe and the CDPR team made me smile from beginning to end, despite moments of weary sighs and shaking of one's head.

Wow...
This is so great. That you guys would even do such a thing for someone, who is really just a big fan of yours, is amazing. It truly shows that you care for the people that appreciate you and that you want to connect to them. I have never seen a work environment more friendly than this, too. We need more devs like you. The only other two studios that I would ever see doing something similar are Valve and Remedy.
You guys are awesome.
You have all my respect.

Top Bottom