Any chance of Ingame footage at E3 2014?

+
Bit worried (not much) that year ago we got some info from interviews at least and now basically silence. Makes me feel like maybe they haven't progressed at all.

no need to worry, CD is making steady progress with CP 2077, they are still in a early phase, with a lot of testing, writing and prototyping because its a new IP:

The reason they dont talk or show something is that they concentrate on The Witcher 3, it should get all public attention at the moment cause its releasing in February, CP would distract the people from the hype they build with the Witcher E3 presentation. You will see after the release CP2ß77 will get a lot more attention....

Bit worried (not much) that year ago we got some info from interviews at least and now basically silence. Makes me feel like maybe they haven't progressed at all.

Dont worry. A four year dev cycle for this kind of game is reasonable. And like the others said, the hype is focused on W3 at the mo'. And the stuff they showed for that game is nothing but exciting when you imagine cyberpunk with that level of visuals.

Expect info around E3 2015, as W3 will have released by then, and the actual release for late 2016. Because four year dev cycle and CDPR loving polish.

There was one comment he made that really thrilled me.
Something about one of the fight sequences in Witcher 3 being "too" FPS and them changing it to be more thematic/story driven.

Forum veteran
Adam and Marcin were totally buzzed.
Totally.

I-win-ski and Bad-Ow-ski.

Amazing names. They are practically online handles already.

I may make a Solo named "Badow."

Forum veteran
Don't be immature, Sard; he was obviously talking about Badowski. Lolssi likes the bad boys, and they don't get badder than Badowski.

Forum veteran
if Cyberpunk 2077 gets witcher 3 type dev production levels. we are all in for a treat.
Especially since the Witcher fans will be moaning on the other forum about how CDPR is spending all their time showing off 2077 while barely acknowledging The Witcher 4: Beating of the Dead Horse.

Let us all savor the fact that this is inevitable.

Especially since the Witcher fans will be moaning on the other forum about how CDPR is spending all their time showing off 2077 while barely acknowledging The Witcher 4: Beating of the Dead Horse.

Let us all savor the fact that this is inevitable.

Naw, they'll all be here, requesting the inclusion of Ciri into CP77. I know this because I'll be the one suggesting they do so.

Not off-topic at all. Probably the most on-topic post in the thread :)

Leave it to some random woman who makes videos on Youtube to actually ask the tough questions! lol
If only there was some sort of media outlet that could cover stories, and conduct interviews about videogames... if only.

I.Had.To.Sit.Through.All.That. 7 MINUTES TWENTY SECONDS for you Cpunk fans.

Damn it, Imago. Damn it. I only have JUST ONE LIFE.

WHY NOT A SUMMARY?

"It's gonna be freaking awesome." "It's going to be a true RPG."

Also, most of that was Witcher 3, so most of that was off topic. Ha-HA! LOGIC.ish.

"Thanks for coming. Wild Hunt will get in touch with you."

Ha!

"Geralt dies in the end!"

Trolled. So delicious.

Top Bottom