Anybody else disappointed by the lack of interaction between Geralt/Ciri and the Wild Hunt?

+
Anybody else disappointed by the lack of interaction between Geralt/Ciri and the Wild Hunt?

and the lack of explanation what exactly happened while Geralt was a Rider of the Hunt?
During the siege of Kaer Morhen Geralt says that he knows Imlerith from his time as a Rider of the Hunt, so expected we will learn something about this time, but there was absolutely nothing. It was only explained how Geralt managed to flee the Hunt. Not any significant interaction between Geralt and any of the important Wild Hunt members
Then there is Eredin. He calls Geralt his "greatest soldier" at the end of Witcher 1. He follows us during the Witcher 1 events and we have a long conversation with him after Geralt killed the Grand Master. At the end of Witcher 3 we finally meet him and again...nothing. A few pointless sentences and then then we kill him.
Same goes for Ciri. She was pursued by Eredin for more than 6 years! and there was no interaction between her and him, althought we even got the chance to play as her. This really seems to be missed opportunity.
I'm in general disappointed by the portrayal of the Hunt. Their motives (dying world) were barely explained and they seemed to be evil for the sake of being evil but the lack of any interaction with them which goes beyond "I will kill you" really bothered me.

I expected a lot more as jt stands the wild hunt were pretty silly antagonists who were just evil...thats it
Not even really threatening just screaming idiots

And peopld say only Bioware writes good vs evil stories not CDPR they are all about complex stories ...yeah right
Wild Hunt= cartoon villians

Last edited:
Top Bottom