Armor Diagram/Crafing vs Buying Question

+
Armor Diagram/Crafing vs Buying Question

I have a bunch of diagrams for certain armors I use in between the various treasure hunts. As an example, I have the diagram for Assassins Gauntlets, which according to the diagram provides 28 armor. But I routinely see different versions of the same gauntlets sold by shops that carry a higher armor value. Currently I have a set equipped that provides 59 armor that I purchased.

My question is since I like to craft the armor versus always buying it, can I not craft those same gauntlets at a higher armor value? Does it matter what crafter does it, meaning their skill level? Is my old diagram just pretty much worthless at this point and I should just keep buying the higher leveled versions from shops?

Guest 3713529

Weird, in my case the ones I craft are always better than the ones I find. Not sure how that works, I don't think the diagrams are leveled.

Better just do witcher gear quest Crafting those gear are enough for the game. Like hell for me Bear silver sword is the most powerful sword i got in the game.

Also just do the point of interest you will get better swords or just do monster contracts its really weird defeating the monster contract will gives you a sword to kill them. To be honest this is also one of the flaw of the game over abundance of loot and kills immersion due when you go diplomacy monster will give you a freaking silver sword.

If your going focus on crafting do alchemy, it will makes your character OP thanks to decoction, oil and bomb.

normal armor diagrams are useless... they are fixed to one level, and usually, you can buy same armor with variable level from different merchants anyway... same thing with weapons, usually, when those swords can be used, there are plenty of other weapons laying around everywhere... so practically, only weapons and armors worth having are Witcher sets... its a bit shame we cannot manufacture weapons and armors based on our current level... after all, those are manuscripts, so should be applicable to whatever level you have...

Top Bottom